Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Did the highlighter thing stop working recently? (Your own posts, original posts, if you were quoted?)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

hmm it's back to working again :iiam:

and yea, I noticed those dimed out buttons as well

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Anyone getting this/know how to fix it? basically all the preferences stuff is unreadable since the text is in white:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

God I hate Opera now... been using it for like 10 years but this latest auto-update seemed to have hosed up everything :argh:

Where's my close tab X (usually in the top right corner right below the main program X) :(

:argh: :argh: :argh:

Hirez fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 22, 2010

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I just installed like 15 extensions... all of them own :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Satire Forum Mom posted:

which ones? I am looking for good extensions.

The gmail notifier, Tinyeye addon, Turn off The lights, some image saving one (called IMEX)... Just little things that I never "needed/wanted" but ever since getting them earlier I love them :v: