Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?
That page line is in 9.62. You just have to enable it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?

Syrg posted:

...really? Then what the gently caress. I have cookies enabled, nothing blocked on the site, and anytime I log in it just redirects me to the front page of the site with "Create Account/Sign In" still in the corner, mocking me.

I can't even think it's a cache thing since that would make Youtube the only site having this issue and my cache settings told to refresh anything it can.

I'll try the release candidate and see if that does a drat thing, I guess.

make sure Tools > Preferences > Cookies > Advanced > Accept cookies is selected

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Syrg posted:

I have it set on "accept only from sites I visit". That's seriously gonna gently caress the login up?

I mean, if I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I just didn't think that was the issue.

it absolutely is the issue- I had the exact same problem and this fixed it.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
What's a good userjs to download youtube videos that works with Opera 10? Also, where's a good place to find userjs scripts?

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Casao posted:

Real men use rockers or mouse gestures.

Nothing under the menu but more address bar.

Link URLs pop up on hover, so no status bar. Keyword searches. You could get rid of the menu button and pop it up with alt, but I prefer the clickability.

Other than that, everything's done with gestures or shortcuts.

How did you get that singular navigation button? I really like that.

Also what theme are you using?

Satire Forum Mom fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 2, 2009

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Casao posted:

Singular navigation button? Which one? Button on the left of tab is the menu button, button on the right side is just the Undo button.

That's the default Opera 10 theme, it was a fresh install so no old stuff to install and deal with. Using something a bit bluer now, don't have my laptop with me so I can't pull up the name but it's an IE-alike or Windows Vista theme.

Oh, I see- that menu button appears when you turn off the menu bar.

Also, I've been using the dance 'n' shout theme forever, so I don't even recognize the default theme.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

HUMAN FISH posted:

After upgrading to 10.10 Opera won't drop under 40-50% cpu usage and hogs up 1 gig of memory.

Just great.

That is either not normal or not Opera's fault- I've got eight tabs open using ~200 megs and ~15% cpu usage.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
Is the NoAds extension better than the Fanboy urlfilter.ini and element hider .css?

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Hirez posted:

I just installed like 15 extensions... all of them own :dance:

which ones? I am looking for good extensions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Lovie Unsmith posted:

So I saw this week that Chrome has a plugin that makes Facebook revert to the old layout. Does Opera have any such thing?

http://betterfacebook.net/