Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awd55
May 8, 2004
Fuck SYLINK
A few questions:

We use SalesForce CRM for our service desk tickets and our tier 3 tickets use JIRA (which runs off the intranet). I only enter tickets into JIRA so I am mainly in SF. JIRA does interface with SF and creates a box within SF that shows you JIRA search info. It works ok with IE or FF but in Opera I get an intranet content blocked for your security type error message. I assume there is a preference to change to get around it but could not find anything.

The IE rendering engine plugin doesn't seem to be working for me. I followed the steps and tested it with a few sites; it reloads a blank page most of the time and sometimes loads a terrible looking page with a ton of script errors. I'm running Opera 9.64 and Vista 64bit (which I have a feeling is the problem). Any ideas, is there a new version of the plugin that I couldn't find?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU