Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

I didn't know Firefox had that, it's one of the reasons I've always loved Opera. Does firefox have any built in like "z whatever" searches amazon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

Anybody have Google Wave working in Opera?

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

This is cool for the most part but I can't live without being able to middle click+scroll

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

sm8000 posted:

Is it only happening in Cinema Discusso? If so, there's a thread in QCS about it.
it happens in a few other subforums and I've had it happen in pre-alpha and non

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

edit: nevermind I did something weird

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

Hey Google Wave works now. Now if only I had a reason to use it

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

I love that Opera link makes 10.5 feel so close to 10.10 but why oh why can't it carry my feed list over?

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

Google Docs still doesn't open and this time I got a crash report immediately upon opening the first time. I would love to get rid of my 10.10 installation but it's not happening yet

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

the "you just installed Opera 10.6" video has the best sassy nerd voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

naptalan posted:

You can middle click on tabs to close them! :) On my main Opera install, I removed the close buttons entirely since I always close with mouse gestures, ctrl+W or middle clicking.
Oh wow, this is pretty great although it's an enabler to my habit of opening way too many tabs