Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005
When Opera is streaming to your friends or whatever, is it traffic from port 80? Wouldn't your ISP be mad about running a web server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005

RoadCrewWorker posted:

This issue persists with (and only with) the latest beta release. Can anyone confirm this or is it a broken flash install (newest version) on my machine?

Just installed and mine does the same thing. Flash video stays in original spot when I drag that tab out.

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005
My googling is lacking. I can't find the answer to this. How do I get links to open in a new tab from the Speed Dial page. If I click on a link now it opens in the same tab. I would just like the speed dial page to be my first tab, and always have it there.

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005

alltoohuman posted:

Middle click.

All that does is change how my mouse scrolls. Using a MX Revolution.

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005

Casao posted:

Disable that poo poo in the Setpoint control panel and try it then.

I didn't have setpoint installed. I just installed it after alltoohuman said middle click would open new tab. It doesn't work either way. It just changes how smooth the scroll wheel goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greenfield
Jan 27, 2005

tjume posted:

I'm also using a MX Revolution and Middle Click works fine for opening new tabs.
You'll have to define the micro button (number 6) or the scrollwheel click as "Mouse:3. Middle Button" in Setpoint.
It's been a while since I configured my mouse, so I'm not sure if this works with vanilla Setpoint or if you need uberOptions for that.

Thanks. That did it. I just never messed with setpoint, so I didn't know what to set it to.