Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Tagon
Jun 15, 2005
Back and to the left.
I installed it, and my middleclick died :( Cant middleclick to open links in new tabs or close tabs, and google turns up blank for me. Shift-Click still works for both actions, the middleclick option in settings is still set for open in background tab, i changed nothing inbetween crashing opera* and installing the upgrade. Any ideas?

* I was reading the changelog
- Fixed a problem with inline find when no content was entered and the Enter key was pressed
I had to test it out. It crashed :v:

Edit: Actually, none of the mouse buttons are working, not my back\forth buttons or zoom in\out (Logitech MX 600). I changed nothing inbetween the crash and installing the new version and it was working before that - 3 mins earlier. Logitech Setpoint is installed but i changed nothing from one install to another so its got to be Opera - right?

Second edit: Closing and starting Opera again fixed it, whatever it was that did it. Yaaay

Captain Tagon fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Tagon
Jun 15, 2005
Back and to the left.

Zero The Hero posted:

I just lost all my tabs because I had two Opera windows open and closed them both, and it only saved the tabs from one. Is there any way to get them back?

There is a autosave.win file in appdata\roaming\opera\opera\sessions, give that a looking at.