Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

sbaldrick posted:

Has anyone else had gmail refuse to load for them in 10.52. The page just won't open for me.

Yes except it's also happening in 10.53. Fails to load when I try to login and then just drops me back at the login screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

sbaldrick posted:

nothing blocked at all. I can't find anything that's conflicting with it either. Why does Opera get worse some times?

It's terrible for me right now. I already had inline frames enabled, but the Gmail load problem resolved itself. Except that now it's incredibly slow and drops connection all the time (it just took me 7 tries to attach a 13kB file to an email). Embedded videos take a good couple minutes to load if they do at all and loading any page is slow. And occasionally just trying to scroll causes Opera to freeze for a couple minutes.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Is there a way to make the right-click -> search function open a new tab, rather than just loading google in the current tab?

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

kapalama posted:

You can also set it to not reuse the tab in the preferences, then right-click will open in a new window (as will external links etc.

That works well enough, thanks!

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Is there a way to turn off suggestions in the address bar, or at least move them below your history?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

edit: dumb question, just needed to clear my cache

Papercut fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 19, 2011