Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melraidin
Oct 11, 2005
I'm having a strange issue with tab switching in Opera right now. If the window behind Opera is the next in the application switching order (ie: I just alt-tabbed from the window behind Opera to Opera), then I click another tab in Opera, Opera loses focus and the window behind it comes in front. This doesn't occur if I use ctrl-tab to switch tabs in Opera, only if I click on a tab.

I'm running Opera 9.63 under Ubuntu 8.04 with some compiz effects enabled.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this, or what I might be able to look into to find a solution?

ETA:

Solved my problem (I think). Some craziness with window decoration, disabled window decoration for Opera from the Advanced Desktop Effects control panel and things seem alright now.

Melraidin fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melraidin
Oct 11, 2005
Hopefully we also have Opera Mobile users here:

I'm using Opera Mobile on my Android phone. I have usernames and passwords saved via the wand and this works fine _if_ the fields are present on page load. Some sites have their login fields appear only after a button is clicked and so the fields are not automatically populated. If I leave the page and come back, so it's still in the same state as previously (with the login fields visible) then the fields get populated fine.

Is there any way to trigger the wand to autocomplete fields after page load on Opera Mobile?