Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Has anyone gotten Unite to work? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

GuyGizmo posted:

My friend has. He said it took minimal effort to set up, and I could access all of the files and media on his computer in a nice little interface. It was neat.

:cry: It never has for me. It says everything is running super awesome on my end but people either get a blank page or an endless loading sequence.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
When I click on a link (Opera Beta 10) for iTunes, I get a few popups resulting in the final one saying "No registered applicatoin for this extension."

How can I get Opera to handle iTunes links?

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

WoG posted:

Preferences (ctrl-f12) -> 'advanced' tab -> 'programs'. If there's not already an entry for 'itms', click 'add' (if there is, 'edit').
Protocol: itms
Open with other application: C:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe (edit if necessary)
Parameter: /url

For me, itunes obviously regged 'itms://' with windows, since it automatically filled in that path (plus a "%1") in the 'default app' entry, but I get the 'no registered app' error if I use that option.

Thank you!!

Now one other bug I'm getting. I've got automatic redirection enabled in my preferences, yet Opera isn't redirecting urls. It just sits at an ugly page saying something like "This URL was redirected. You may enable redirection in your preferences."

I did that, dummy.

Click here for the full 609x406 image.

AnimalChin fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 24, 2009

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Facebook's retarded built-in instant messenger hosed up the whole site for me.

Since it loses focus every time I receive a message(?!) I hit some key that must have disabled images - but in a weird way. Usually I can just hit the "i" key and they turn back on, but now it refuses to load an image if that image has never been loaded before.

I have to hit "i" on every page I load to get pictures. This includes linking out of facebook to an external site. Images don't load if opera has never seen them before.

I just upgraded to 10.10 hoping that would fix it, but no. Any ideas?

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

Wheany posted:

The View->Images menu has three settings: Show Images, Cached Images and No Images.
Sounds like you have it set on Cached Images.

Holy crap. :doh: Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006
Are .pdf's completely wrecking opera for anyone else?

This new version is loving awful. Where did my opera go? :(