Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
The whole point of toys and games is for them to be fun, so let's see what happens when we remove whatever makes them fun, interesting, or challenging, and make them boring, routine, listless, and futile instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

I hope people will get this.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Aw I made myself sad.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
Well I wonder what other people have been up to. Hopefully nobody who hosted their image on waffle has already done this:

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 18, 2008

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Doctor_X posted:

Along similar lines:

Yours would go better with Serious Putty (and fits the theme of the general theme of the thread better, too).

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

How would it even be possible to make silly putty not fun?

I actually thought about this while I was making that Photoshop. A couple of answers I came up with off the top of my head:

-Instead of bouncing, as silly putty is supposed to, it would just land with a dull thud.
-It would be stretchable like silly putty, but only with great difficulty.
-It would only stick to things long enough to give you false hope that it might actually be fun to play with, at which point it would fall to the ground–again, with a dull thud.
-It would be really dry and hard. But not so hard that you could hurt somebody you didn't like with it.
-Everything you pick up from the newspaper with it, it would turn into Mary Worth.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Nov 23, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Dec 4, 2008