Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!
Oh god I am so happy. :D

OPEN THAT DOOR!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
Hey-ho m8os,
Through door 1 we go,
What's behind, no-one knew,
Please, no more poo

Podges
Nov 25, 2002

All Goode Folke of Something Aweful, trump merrily for Christmas is here!

I brung my own chocs this time. I am fed up of eating poos. O O NO! My bag of chocs is full of Poos! It must be the Recession!

Draconi Ann
Oct 4, 2006

I am an Angel of the Lord.
Hooray! The Snativity is here! Bring on the dores! :D

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Open Moar Dore plz bumler Snata is come!

I hope it's not a poo!

smohq
Jan 27, 2005

BFG420
The spirrit of JM J. Morryson jst appeared to me and sed, "Open the Dores of Persnattson!"

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I would like to open a dore! I've never gotten to ever and it would make me ever so glad. :ohdear:

(I KNEW this would show up today, I just knew it! I love you Buml0r!)

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssss it is snater time m8ys! Open the dore!

Benevolent Ert
Oct 10, 2007
Hooray! I was hoping we'd get another Advent calendar this year m8s!
As usual buml0r you have not disappointed

pyro_guy484
Oct 18, 2004

I went back to Ohio...but it wasn't interesting enough to talk about.
I'm so essited. buml0r m8y, you've inspired me to buy an archives upgrade so I can revisit the previous threads.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I wonder who we're going to smack to him bum this time !!

swiss_army_chainsaw
Apr 10, 2007

Come, the new Jerusalem
O mi m8s, we r in 4 a treet!

(I also have been waiting all year for this)

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!
Wa-hey, a Bumlor xmas thread! :D

yuk_mistress
May 11, 2007

I want to open the dore superplz. I'll share the choco.

RichLather
Mar 5, 2003

Just your average Civil War reenacting, video editing, anime watching, badfilm loving goon.
Ston teh crose, it's December m8s!

How I've waited for this time of year...

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

"They're people. Deeply flawed, yes, but deeply human too. And maybe that's saying the same thing."
If dore 1's key is made of Snativity Spirt I have a sir plus if needed.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Mar 24, 2007
A mental mind fuck can be nice.

Gassire posted:

If dore 1's key is made of Snativity Spirt I have a sir plus if needed.

Ooh good idea. I bet it is. Wanna try?

But when you put the key in don't forget to WIGGLE HE!!

Limiting Factor
Dec 19, 2006

well dammit
oe m8s is it that tiem of year agn?

wiggle he doorknob!

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE
It's all right, the dore does not seem to be locked! we can open ite quite easily I think, if anyone's brave enough to hold that doorknob! I'm not!! That scary face has jittered my fritters and no mistake.

I noe. We need to be brave, so everyone who hasn't opened a dore before, all get together and we'll open it togther. okay, everyone breath in and put your hands on the doorknob now. That's right, all of you at once.

that' rite

HAHAHAH YOU ARE HOLDING HANDS. You're in love!! HEHEHE why don't you go and walk on a bridge in a park with your little twee umbrella up.

hehe. Okay but no though, we should open it and see, so here we go. One two three.

O gosh! There's a chocolate in there even though it's just a dore not a calendore!

Gosh what a freaky chocolate. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy taking that out of the door, m8s. It's about half as big as I am... oh, which is good! because everyone who hasn't had calendar chocolate before can have some today! On day ONE! That's very lucky isn't it! But it's pretty scary looking don't you reckon? Like a scary little dude, I can't tell if it's a baby or a really old man or something, but it look's really frightened of something!

Oh forget it! Let's eat the chocolate! Nom! Come on everyone we heave it out. Here we heave...

heave

ok it out. Oh look and behind it is a picture of itself! Just like in an advent calendar! It's moving though and looking really really scared and its hair is being whippinged around and now it's being sucked into nothing and it gone!

Crikey I'm a bit frittered up by that. that's the last thing i need, I'm already a bit sad that we might not find a calender this year. I mean it's already decembre the first and i can't even find the shop yet!! I'm not having a very merry christmas yet i must say! I think we should distract ourselves by doing a big nom of the chocolate.

i will anyway, you lot are probbly too busy SITTING IN A TREE. :D

Chex Warrior
Oct 26, 2007
I somehow didn't notice last year's thread.

So I'm having me some screaming-man-being-sucked-into-portal chocolate.

Om nom nom nom.

RichLather
Mar 5, 2003

Just your average Civil War reenacting, video editing, anime watching, badfilm loving goon.
I am a leetel uncomfortabubble with eating choclit that looks like it's unhappy about being eaten.

Only a leetel.

HOM NOM NOM

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Oh god m8s what if this is us but from the future and stuck in some horrible time vertox thing were we get turned ito chcolite? :ohdear:

Oh well. nom nom nom

Vergeh
Jan 15, 2008

Pockets!
Hokay. I's only leetel hungry so 1 nom for me.
NOM.

Limiting Factor
Dec 19, 2006

well dammit
nomnomnomnom nommedy nom

Kula Bocca
Jan 11, 2006

After the White House what is there to do but drink?
oe m8, I'm so glad this thread is back

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE

Freya C-M posted:

nomnomnomnom nommedy nom

nom-a-nom nom nom-nom-nom-nom?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Opening dores is the greatest Snattertime gift ever! :D

Nom nom.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Mar 24, 2007
A mental mind fuck can be nice.
NOM.

(only one nom, I sharin too.)

I wonder what would happen if we pushed the little heart in the middle of the choclit-shadow behind the dore. Would it open another dore into the calendar shop or suck us into a vortex?

Podges
Nov 25, 2002

I shall just have a nom of that screaming mouth there. nom.

A black person
Oct 3, 2007

Bender, stop shutting the hell up!
How is it that I've been here since 2006 and I've never noticed these threads?

Oh well, I'd like a wee nom of choco pleasan thank you.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

NOMNOM

I can share too.

shrieking harpy
Mar 6, 2006

no hoods no hats
no this no that
first nom of the season

Miss March
Aug 29, 2007

We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
I too would very much loev to share in he nomination!

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

Iz on a diet, but I cant say kno to noms.

NOM

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE

This is Special Agent M8s. Confirmed sighting, repeat, that is a confirmed sighting of the target. It's just as predicted. He's here, December the first, on the dot, seen approaching with some confusion the source of the strange festive matter we've been tackling. This all lends significant credence to the Organisation's forecasts, and I don't think I'm being controversial when I say that the link is now definitely worth investigating.

You were right. He is connected somehow. Him, the things that happen around him every December, the materials manifesting around the site, all of it, it's got to be the same thing. And now this, now the shop fails to manifest.

Do you realise what this means? There's no calendar. There is no calendar this year. Without that vital link, this whole operation might be for nothing. I hope you boys have something more substantial your end, because out here it's looking bleak. I don't want to find out I let you talk me into all this secrecy for nothing.

And that's not all. I'm unhappy to report that another agent has made contact with the target long before the schedule allows. Unless there's a second timetable I'm not privy to, we may have a breach. The agent directed the target to what appeared to be a Manifestive. A Dickensian door outside any possible context. He found a chocolate in there and divided it among his friends. It is very possible we may have another Chocolate Incident on our hands.

My first impression of the agent in question is that he was acting strangely, but if he is who I think he is, then I think that must be his usual mode. I couldn't see his face, that's what I'm trying to say, his face was almost entirely covered, thank God.

I don't know what to make of him. Frankly, I don't want to get involved. I can only hope he doesn't force my hand.

End of report.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

I get nom to. First chocklit is gud. nom.

Hey! Some plot got on my chawklit! :mad:

Edit: squeeee!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 1, 2008

Ask Phoebe!
Sep 25, 2008

Comix Bitch posted:

I shall just have a nom of that screaming mouth there. nom.

I shall have a part of a ring-finger. Nom! There. Now I have SnatterSpirit in my blode! tihi! It is Silent Night. It is Wholly Night. All is calm. Let's have a bite!

Oe m8. That fur-cote bloke looks dodgy as a Daytona Sportscar.

Ask Phoebe! fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 2, 2008

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Oh my, that report can not be good news.

half goon half god
Dec 30, 2006

give the past a slip
Oh no m8s! him looking sus :(

eat choklit for gode luck. nom. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podges
Nov 25, 2002

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

I get nom to. First chocklit is gud. nom.

Hey! Some plot got on my chawklit! :mad:

Edit: squeeee!

Yu're lucky it is just plot, and not poo! Or maybe snot.