Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Dyscrasia posted:

To be fair, that is a pretty stupid and non-standard feature in Excel 2003. Its a pain in the rear end.

Sounds like the exact same way photoshop works, which I figured out myself and seemed logical instead of taking up 20 entries on the task bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Yaos posted:

Yes, they don't hide them from us because we don't say why it's happening, also another department does all the electrical stuff. Maybe they hide their heaters from that department. One person had their space heater pointing directly at their computer for some reason, maybe the computer did not have a coat.

Probably to warm their feet, that's how I'd have mine set up

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Ryokurin posted:

90% of the time they ignore it and I get another ticket again later because they ignore what 1st tier told them, or swear they have nothing on it.

Pretty much all modern Blackberrys tend to suffer from memory leak issues. It is quite possible they have nothing on there, and just need a battery pull and their media settings properly configured.