Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«143 »
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Seebach's Nemesis

beefnoodle posted:

Can't help, but how did you get that view? I can't find how to get into column browser mode.

View > Column Browser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Arivia posted:

View > Column Browser.

note: only works in the "Songs" sidebar item

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

I'll have the soup.

Arivia posted:

View > Column Browser.

That was no help

Last Chance posted:

note: only works in the "Songs" sidebar item

That was. Thanks!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

iTunes 12.7
Why the hell can't I resize this window? It's no longer giving me resize arrows when I hover over horizontal bar/lines.

Some stuff with other views seems to be broken in 12.7, I have the same problem + Artist view cuts off later tracks from an album as well. I guess they didn't bother testing anything but Album view.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Proud leader of the "0.999... = 1" Army

I bought an album from iTunes today and before the purchase completed there was an extra dialog warning me that "I acknowledge that if I download or listen to this album within 14 days of buying it I will no longer be eligible to cancel this purchase."

I then received separate emails with the same warning for every track on the album.

I haven't bought anything from iTunes in a while; is this a UK thing or new in 12.7 or what?

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

ufarn posted:

Are iBooks epubs just straight up done for Windows users now?

All my epubs are in a calibre library on dropbox. When I want a new book I go to the files app and import it from dropbox into ibooks.

Hugmonster VIII
Jan 5, 2008

i think that turtle
want to race us!

The Kins posted:

They removed book and app management in a desperate bid to make iTunes less slow and bloated. It's a pretty terrible decision in my opinion, but I'm probably in the minority.

More than likely this isn't an attempt to make iTunes less slow and bloated now, but more an attempt to get users used to being unable to perform these functions outside of the apps where it actually makes sense to do so (iBooks on iOS or macOS; App Store on iOS; Tones settings in iOS Settings app) in preparation for iTunes to be split into separate Music, Podcasts, and TV apps on macOS 10.14 next Fall.

In other words: get your gravestones ready.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

12.7 is a buggy mess on Windows. Just discovered a new one yesterday: play counts don't update at all for me.

all-Rush mixtape
Sep 14, 2011

Because no one man should hold all that power.

TOOT BOOT posted:

12.7 is a buggy mess on Windows. Just discovered a new one yesterday: play counts don't update at all for me.

Hi! You're me from about two weeks ago. If you sign out of your iTunes account, close iTunes, then open it again and sign in again, play counts will resume working. No, I don't know why this happens.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Superior Apple UI experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smr
Dec 18, 2002

We Want The Cup.

porktree posted:

All my epubs are in a calibre library on dropbox. When I want a new book I go to the files app and import it from dropbox into ibooks.

This is what I do, too, since I'm a dumbass who has a Kobo, Kindle and likes how iBooks renders books. Everything gets bought on Amazon, then stripped and converted in Calibre and sent to the other device type as needed. Works fine.

«143 »