Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BringBackATV
Jan 1, 2002
Rainbow Rider

Eight Is Legend posted:

This is the problem I'm talking about :

It's the little icon next to "Hjælp" (it's Danish) - how do I remove that?

That's actually the general icon to activate scripts (I'm sure it's in other Mac apps too) - apparently it appears in iTunes once you create a ~/Library/iTunes/Scripts/ folder, so maybe deleting the Scripts folder will make it disappear again

gone soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BringBackATV
Jan 1, 2002
Rainbow Rider

Mu Zeta posted:

I redownloaded an album I bought in 2005 (with DRM) last week and it still has the DRM on it right now. Made me log in and authorize before it could let me play it and says 1/5 machine licenses are being used.

That iTunes Plus upgrade was definitely a feature before. It was like 30cents a song.

If I remember rightly, they only enabled it for about 99 percent of tracks - when it first came out I upgraded all of my tracks that I could (more rreally for the upgrade from 128k to 256) but there were still a tiny handful left at 128k and with DRM

gone soon