Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarko
Jan 22, 2004

I finally set up iTunes to properly display (read: do not display) artists in a compilation, and to sort correctly with the sort tags. It's great, but I'd like to have the same thing for my iPhone 3G.

I don't have all that much music on it (8GB) but I have three compilation albums / soundtracks that fills my "Artist" page on the iPhone with garbage (many, many one song artists). I can barely use the Artist page anymore.

Any way to get around this ? Tried googling, but seems it's not a feature ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarko
Jan 22, 2004

Any way to get all my playlists looking the same in terms of columns, col size, etc ?

I'd like to have one "look" for my library and another for my playlists.

I'm very anal with my music library and the fact they are all different (even if slightly) bothers me.