Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Identity Thief
Oct 6, 2004

by Ozma
Sorry if this was covered already - I'll admit I didn't read every post on all 15 pages....

I'm putting language audio CD on my iPod - I have the disks and already imported them into iTunes.

Is there a way to get iTunes to categorize these as Audio Books so I can find them in that category instead of Books & Spoken Words? I don't really want them listed in my music, but instead just to show up with the rest of my audio books.

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Identity Thief
Oct 6, 2004

by Ozma

wolffenstein posted:

Select all files you want converted to Audiobook. Right-click and choose Get Info. Click the Options tab. Choose Audiobook under Media Kind.

Thank you. So frigging simple - but so well hidden.