Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

I JUST WISH THIS WAS A PONY SO I COULD JERK IT WHILE I PLAY WOW

if you are postpaid, att will probably give you a new sim for free, ask on live chat

edit: the pixel 4a supports esim, no? att should be able to allocate you an esim. but unless something has changed that requires you to get a physical qr code on a card because att is terrible at technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Cadet
Mar 18, 2009

All aboard the McEltrain
Next Stop: Atlanta

She is post paid with AT&T for probably 10 years now. I will try live chat to see what they can do, thanks.

Edit - I see your updated post. It might be easier for her to buy the phone off Amazon and go the the AT&T store at this point.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

I had to change sim formats with my phone when I upgraded and att gave me a replacement sim card in the new format for $5 or so at the att store. Just walked in, no appointment or anything.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Corporate stores should give it to you for free.