Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Endless Mike posted:

Can you just set up a Google Voice account and let everyone who uses the system log in on their work computer? Google Apps might facilitate this, but IDK.

You can create a shared google voice number on gsuite, but google voice is not free on gsuite anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I have a family plan with verizon in california and its horrible slow garbage, it was slightly faster before everyone started using 5g.

So at the moment I use verizon just for calls and texts and back on fi just for data which is blazing fast and will in future just get rid of verizon.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

jiggerypokery posted:

I don't know anything about phones, but I want to stop carrying my DSLR around with me.

I want a really good camera but have 0 interest in things like phone screen quality, playing games, any sort of powerful anything. What is the best camera you can run whatsapp on basically?

I want an A or S tier camera for as cheap as possible. Any ideas?

You want a pixel pro or an iphone pro. Maybe a galaxy if you don't mind burning thousands

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Kitfox88 posted:

We're homebodies so a large data cap isn't super important but that's still cheaper at least.

Did you check us mobile?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Voice isn't linked to Fi anymore you could set it up so the Gmail receiving the texts would forward it to a few other emails