Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toaster
Aug 13, 2007
Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text) (PISS)
# Country/Provider: USA / Sprint

# Current contract status: ~2 yrs renewed - paying to cancel contract

# Budget (phone/plan): ~ $150-$200

# Features I know I want:
I currently have the Rumor and i hate it, it has started to fall apart on me in 1 month, the battery doesn't last long at all and the buttons are falling into the phone.
I like how the phone is designed and would like to have a full keyboard phone (slide or not), with a SD card insert, good camera, good service. I was thinking about getting Verizon Wireless since I've heard really good things about them in Massachusetts. Just wasn't sure and decided to ask some goons.
My mother also shares the plan with me and she's looking for a flip phone, simple interface, good camera, good battery, texting capabilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU