Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Remote Viewer posted:

How can I find out what theaters are offering MBV in 3D? Are they using the red-blue lenses or (hopefully) something newer?

Most theaters will list any 3D showings separately because they add on a surcharge. And yeah, it will be in something like Real3D where the entire movie will be in 3D and you just wear the clear glasses.

Although it looks pretty cheesy I'm probably going to go see it simply because its a horror movie in 3D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So why exactly are they releasing MBV in January instead of say nearer to Valentine's Day?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pet Rock Band posted:

Should I be annoying and call theaters to ask if they have the 3D for the movie this week, or is it a fair assumption that they're all going to have the glasses and be set up?

Try your local theater's website. Most mention things like if a showing is in 3D or not.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

UncleMonkey posted:

Whoa! Did this get posted yet? This is the trailer for this movie Frozen and it looks like it could be pretty intense.

I was about to call bullshit on this about half way through watching the trailer because a night on a ski lift sounds unpleasant but not necessarily deadly. Then they mentioned that the resort is closing down for a week for some reason so the peril became a little more understandable.