Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Hillridge posted:

Just so I don't inadvertently infect myself with something, this is the correct download link for SUPERAntiSpyware right?

http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE

I just got it from zdnet's download.com, seems the safest way to find most things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I can't use GMER, it crashes when it gets to VolumeShadowCopy, if you try to start it a second time it BSODs. Google shows a few people having this problem but no-one really tried to work out the cause.

• Locked thread