Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«580 »
Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.

Grimey Drawer

heated game moment posted:

Not sure how to get all the salt off from underneath the car, that poo poo is like concrete. I need a lift and a power washer but have neither!

The swedish winter driving experience without having to freeze, cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Hold up, there is another Salt Lake AIer? I would suggest a hose with a sprinkler and park that on your driveway and just let the sprinkler and water do its thing. It will take a while. Are you in the local Euro FB group? It is a pretty decent group of enthusiasts. The AMG presence has been increasing lately too.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Hold up, there is another Salt Lake AIer? I would suggest a hose with a sprinkler and park that on your driveway and just let the sprinkler and water do its thing. It will take a while. Are you in the local Euro FB group? It is a pretty decent group of enthusiasts. The AMG presence has been increasing lately too.

Yep I moved to SLC last summer. I'm in an apartment but I'll find a friend with a hose and see what I can do. Haven't checked out the FB group (I just got the car about a month ago) but I'll give it a look.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

heated game moment posted:

Yep I moved to SLC last summer. I'm in an apartment but I'll find a friend with a hose and see what I can do. Haven't checked out the FB group (I just got the car about a month ago) but I'll give it a look.

That is great! I am in the south end of the valley. The group you will want to join up is Utah Association of Euros. They have a couple questions to answer when you get in. It is a well run group and the meets are not bad.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

meatpimp posted:

I like that.

Would you like to buy it?
I'll make you a deal.

edit: I'd prefer to put money into my RX-7. I'm not invested in the AE86 culture, and don't really want to be.
If it hangs around much longer, this thing might end up with a rotary, because gently caress me the 4AGE prices.

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 1, 2020

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

Got around to swapping on my summer wheels as well as having a friend help me out with a full paint correction and ceramic coating. Kind of annoyed I didn't detail the car sooner during my ownership, god drat it made a huge difference.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

EVERYWHERE
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

GramCracker posted:

Got around to swapping on my summer wheels as well as having a friend help me out with a full paint correction and ceramic coating. Kind of annoyed I didn't detail the car sooner during my ownership, god drat it made a huge difference.

So clean. And such a proper fit of quality wheels. Nicely done.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

meatpimp posted:

So clean. And such a proper fit of quality wheels. Nicely done.

Thank you. Aside from the 2 month wait for them to arrive, Iím really pleased with how they fit the car without any need for spacers or modifications.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Mmmmm... those BBS's, very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito

College Slice

GramCracker posted:

Got around to swapping on my summer wheels...

Oh yeah, I've still got my blizzaks on, and it's supposed to hit 92 tomorrow. At the current pace I'll probably only put about 100 miles on it before it gets cold next Fall so I think I'll just leave them on.

«580 »