Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Sab669 posted:

I know this isn't the "post other people's ride" thread but I just saw this and it's too cool not to share:

On C&B :staredog:

The thread you're looking for is Post awesome AI car poo poo: Even if its a Trabant - Especially if its a Trabant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

slandergoose posted:

The most unreliable car I've ever owned, 2019 Porsche Cayman GTS:

What issues have you had in terms of reliability?

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Wife upgraded from the Highlander to celebrate finishing nursing school and starting her new career. 2019 4Runner TuRD Pro in Voodoo Blue aka Big Blue

It's hilarious and dumb but she loves it, fits in the garage with a bit over an inch of clearance. I'm going to have paint correction and ceramic coating done to keep it shiny.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

Congrats! How bad was the Toyota tax?

That generation 4Runner and Tacoma are so outdated chassis and drivetrain wise, but man the styling and TRD Pro exclusive colours really make up for it.
This is the most either of use have ever paid for a vehicle by a fairly significant amount. She doesn't like searching or messing around so she found it on Carmax in Texas and had it shipped. Drove up with the highlander and drove away in this a few hours later. The absolutely horrendous use of space inside is pretty funny, all the buttons are BIG TOUCH TRUCK BUTTONS.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I love 5th gen TRD Pros in the year exclusive colors. I don't think they have put a bad one out. Voodoo Blue is particularly awesome though. When are the BFGs going to hit?
I'm 95% sure at this point she car shops primarily by color, it looks so good. Once these wear out we might look at something beefy for rubber but we have to be careful it doesn't ride any higher.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

evobatman posted:

All in all it's objectively tons better, it still has BMW 3 series DNA, but you lose a lot of the old identity and driving experience that made people love BMW back in the days.

Modern BMW summed up well. Should be a very good general purpose car and especially good for trips. It's hard to beat a big diesel estate over there.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Good choice, that's a good porker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You know you're old when you buy a Buick but that's a drat fine wagon