Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

97 BMW 540i6. Picture is from before I bought it and I've owned it for a year now. Before that i had a 93 BMW 325i. I've replaced the belts, 4 new Blizzaks, fog light, and replaced the clutch after a seized pressure plate. Tint is coming and no mods planned. I'm not a fan of the wheels/front bumper/headlights though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

meatpimp posted:

Aren't rules meant to be broken? Especially after they've come up in the same thread a dozen times?

Rules from 1999 apparently because I certainly don't think any of us are running in 1024x768 anymore. I hate table breaking as much as the next guy but c'mon.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

meatpimp posted:

:argh: c'mon, the rules are for other people...

Not for me man, I live life on the wild side. No seatbelt, lit joint, bottle of scotch, doing 130 on the wrong side of the interstate with the top down. When the pigs see me I just hit the nitrous button and leave 'em in the dust.

slidebite posted:

Unfortunately (for you), you'll likely have a probation to think about that statement for a while.
Sadly but it doesn't change my mind I just won't express my opinion about it on this here internet forum again. Sorry Sigtrap? :(

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

G_Gnome posted:

The cold snap in Northern BC this Christmas murdered my '00 hyundai accent, so we got this:

They don't build 'em like they used to. My family used an 87 Hyundai in Yukon/Alaska/Northern BC for about 18 years.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

RealKyleH posted:

An M3? What am I a chav? This is an Alpina C2 2.7 :colbert:

Of course not, only footballers have GT3s and Q7s.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

DropShadow posted:

I just like watching porter and Blow Dog discuss things like buying and selling super expensive exotic cars while I live vicariously through both of them.

This should be your motivation to get out the corner and start hustlin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

wintermuteCF posted:

Is it just me or do European-style licence plates (narrow and long) look better than their North American counterparts (thicker and shorter)?

Absolutely. They're very clean and they don't have queer pictures and slogans and bullshit on them.