Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT

1994 Honda Civic. Winter beater. Feel the power of it's sohc (yet 16v) 1.5l fury! (5 spd)

09 Honda fit sport. Not seen : Recent horrendous rim damage! (5 spd)

1991 E30 318is. My baby. Mods include : Polymer subframe and trailing arm bushings, H&R springs, bilstein heavy duty shocks, hawk hps pads and more. (project thread soon!)

1994 Lebaron GTC convertible. Polymer control arm bushings, soon to receive a manual swap if I can actually find one. Pictured receiving a (used) motor / tranny swap.

91 Hilux 3.0 3vze / 5 spd. A 900 dollar truck that I've now put new : Clutch, flywheel, throwout / pilot, rear end, bearings, leaf springs, all new bushings in the back, and more. I've now also bought a class III hitch and a set of Sway-a-way 25mm torsion bars for it. (This is so I can pull my flat-top car trailer to retriever ever more cars) See also : custom front bumper fabricated out of a 1963 buick driveshaft.

ACEofsnett fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU