Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
My daily with my friend's WRX wagon:

My project:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
Couple more pics of the project:

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
Reflection in the new paint on my GN:

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

LobsterboyX posted:

tell us about the 53/54 chevy in the background.

It's a 54 4-door, original 6 and 6v system. Owner's shooting for a sort of rat-rod theme: driveable, not wildly modified, but not pretty. You should see my friend's all-original 1950 Pontiac Silver Streak with the straight 8 in it :)

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Doing some fuel delivery troubleshooting last night.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Grimster posted:

Been there, done that, without the lift, on an asphalt driveway, in August.

Upgraded to a new walbro, new injectors, new adjustable regulator, translator and Impala 3" MAF, and added the Scanmaster to keep an eye on it all. Set the adjustable wastegate to 15 psi and all set.

no lift? scrub :p

actually it's my friend's shop, i'm fortunate enough to get to use it. it's already got a walbro 340, 009s, and accufab fpr. need to do some tune up stuff before I do the rest.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Turbo? Yes.

No. See: t-type

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

_firehawk posted:

Here is where your logic fails you. Technically he was not correct. Because he metioned turbo's and not GN's. All GN's were turbo's and black. But not all turbo's were GN's and not all turbo's were black. Given SyHopeful's car is a black, GN. But the post you referenced made a comment about turbo buicks in general and not specifically GN's.

But what if mine were a black WE4??? :D

Its a semantical argument that I'd rather not continue but you pretty much said what i was going to say.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

sk8bored posted:

Just picked up the Lotus.

Man, where the heck you been?

Also proud to say I've ridden in that Evo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
Driving on the Pacific coast: pretty fun!