Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I did every mod during the summer, this way over the winter I can't enjoy any of them.

heres my ricer mod list
----
CT-Engineering Supercharger,
Buddy Club Header with 3" extended flex pipe from second o2 sensor forward,
3" mandrel bent exhaust with Borla center Resonator/Axel Back,
Fujita SRI with AEM "big filter"
17x8.5 +30 Enkei RPF1's/215/40 Yokohama Parada ps2's.
Skunk 2 rear camber arms,
Function/Form Type-II Coilovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
POSTIN UP TO REP MY DUDES ROLLIN IN THOSE ECONOMY SPORTS CARS, HOLLA

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Throatwarbler posted:

I always wonder if these people realize that huge wheels make their stock brake discs/calipers look very small? It's the first thing I notice when I see 22's on a decidedly non-performance oriented vehicle.

they're 17x9's :confused:

more photos of my giant 24 inch bbs's

nerdrum fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 18, 2009

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

ozziegt posted:

Is that a supercharger I see poking out? Have you taken it to the drag strip?

e: Sorry not a big fan of the stretched tires...nice looking wheels though. Almost makes your car look RWD. Almost. :)

The car was running consistent 13.4's at 105 on street tires at Atco raceway in new jersey, I'm sure on drag radials if I can get 60ft's down to 1.9 I can definitely smash a 12.9/8 pass. I'm waiting on the 3.15 pulley and bigger injectors then I'll be re-running it.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

ozziegt posted:

Wow...pretty quick. Do you get a lot of torque steer?

The car dyno's 273whp/183/wtq, so honestly there's really no torque steer. I've launched the car a few times off the "two-step" which is at 5500, and it definitely starts to torque steer but honestly it's more manageable and 1,000% easier to handle than my friends absolutely bone stock MazdaSpeed 3 which feels like the front end is going to collapse on itself. I'm hoping for 305/310whp with the new pulley, methanol and a retune from Jeff Evans.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

omgitstheinternet posted:

Hey you live on long island, right?

I think you met my roommate at some parking lot car meet; he had a black saab 9-2x aero. He said he met a guy with a blue supercharged civic SI who said he knew me from here. Judging by the NY plates I'd say it's probably you. Basically, sup LI goon.

Haha, oh yeah you're the dude who has the silver Corrado I really, really loving want.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
if we're doing lovely overprocessed shots time to spam this one!

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Wamsutta posted:

Well my issues were caused by a totally FUBAR'd Chinese knockoff header whose flexpipe had collapsed. I got a new Comptech header last June and it's been smooth sailing since. I'm still on the Comptech/Hondata ECU reflash since I'm just running the "stock" 5 pounds of boost. If I ever decide to raise that I'll be getting a K-Pro first!

Whenever you're ready to bite the bullet on a new pulley or injectors or a k pro lemme know. I've been a vendor with ct and hondata for a while.

JOIN ME IN THE 300HP REALM

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Contraband posted:

Wow, that looks like it was drawn with a ruler.

It helps having one of the best tuners on the east coast tune your car, but even a basemap is going to be that linear and "un-honda" like.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

kill me now posted:

Just so you know that dyno has been known to spit out somewhat inflated numbers.

The car made 312 on Forcefed's dyno and it made 307 on danny's dyno at HPI. I'd say it's a pretty well calibrated dyno.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

coldfire07 posted:

As :rice: as my car is, I think some of you might appreciate it.

You know you bought a made in taiwan replica low maxx right? if not :bravo:

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

made 360/425 with a reflash and some mufflers

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Good bye, Mini Cooper that likes to burn 3 quarts of oil a month and hello Korean Goddess

I was crossshopping this with a Clubman, CR-Z and honestly neither were as outrageously well equipped as this and the CR-Z has to have one of the worst blind spots in the history of car design. Picked this up for 21,500 with every option possible including a rear camera that just seems unbelievably stupid. the clutch is vague and way too light but it'll help in california traffic.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Yesterday was my last day with my 16 club edition.

Hello new adult car, you're a 2.0T with a stick. I'm excited to ktune you this week.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I put my big brakes and stupid louvers on

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I had to cut the fender liners out of my car today to fit these dumb wheels.

nerdrum fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 1, 2023

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Detailed the pig and drove it very spiritedly today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
took the pig for another spirited drive and it looked nice