Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007

2004.5 Jetta GLI

This picture is 3 years old, but the only thing that's changed is she now has smoked side markers instead of the hideous, amber ones. Also registered in Colorado now since I've moved since then. Hope to actually do some mods on it soon.

Pilot Jim fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Mar 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007

DoesNotCompute posted:

I've been thinking about going this route, but am I the only person that really doesn't like the new Jetta bodystyle? It looks all jacked up in the rear. The Rabbit/GTI pull it off really nicely with the hatchback but the Jetta seems like an afterthought.
The GLI is so much prettier than my GLS, it hurts.

I really hate the new body style as well. The MkV GTIs are more tolerable, but still not really my cup of tea.