Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

The ivory one is mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

sigtrap posted:

Okay. the price for breaking tables just went up to a week. Please, keep ignoring me and the rules.

What do you drive?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Anti-Square posted:

:hfive: B-Head Buddy

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Prescription Combs posted:

Freshly rebuilt(6k~ ago) with a ported/polished head and big cam. Still IHI and heatsoaker, though. :( Injectors, Holset, frontmount, and megasquirt eventually. :fap:

Sent you a PM to make some of those dreams come true sooner than later. :clint:

Love 2.3 Turbo engines

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Old thread had some neat cars: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2785394&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
It makes side scrolling for me an I am running 1280x1024 on this 19" Monitor. Then again I dock my buddy list and control bar on the right and left sides of the screen.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Blow Dog posted:

Here's a photo of my garage as it stands today:

What Porsche is that?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

destructo posted:

997 GT3

God drat I am jealous.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
An M3? What am I a chav? This is an Alpina C2 2.7 :colbert:

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

porter posted:

By my own admission, I simply got a bit lucky and made some timely choices.

What did you choose to buy a huge shipment of drugs and then sell it? I too want to know what you do. Also, how old are you?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

metalhead posted:

:smith:
(bit of a fanboy here)

It's ok 90s Ford quality buddy. I would love to have a 5 speed Duratec 30 Swapped SVT with a decent LSD. I think that'd be an awesome car even if no one else would.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
I like the color and center caps but the machinist in me instantly notices your cast wheels with grade 3 or 5 bolts so...:rice:

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Just got back form Miami with a silver 2002 WRX. Also learned to drive stick today. God this car is fun.

AnomalousBoners fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Mar 10, 2009

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
haha I still don't have my mill on a rotary converter yet and I am out of moneys until I sell my Mark VIII. When I get it up and tooled I will PM you though.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Doctor Bud posted:

You should come back down south and sell me the Mark VIII on the cheap.

Reserve is $3997 if you're interested.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Overpriced Balloons posted:

I love this.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Clamwacker posted:

How do you like the Mark VIII? I've always liked those things, and I never had a chance to drive one. How is the power/handling considering it's a Lincoln?

Excellent considering its a Lincoln, pretty good otherwise. The engine doesnt turn enough RPM to take advantage of the B port heads, the transmission isn't very intuitive and doesn't like to downshift (a tune helps this of course) and the gears should be at least 3.55s with a posi rather than a 3.08 open or 3.27 open in the LSC. Handling is pretty good but of course is a noticeable step down from the WRX.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
I love it. I am doing pretty good I guess. I am not quite sure which shifts are going to be a bit jumpy and which are going to be smooth yet unless I let it out real slow. Especially the N-1 and 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 are pretty smooth though. I am excited to get my M8 sold and start figuring out how much money I have and what tuner will suit me best. I love driving the car though.

Also, I have "legal tint" on my M8 that was done professionally and the front tints are darker on this car than the mark 8. I roll my windows all the way down on traffic stops as well as turn my dome light on immediately. I try to make the officer as comfortable as possible.

That red 2.5RS is beautiful and awesome.

AnomalousBoners fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 12, 2009

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
I just don't think they committed all the way to sporty nor did the commit to luxury old people's car. What they got was a sportyish old person's car that just needs a few things to head back to sporty.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
I find it hilarious that you went from a gigantic phallic shaped car with a huge (in size, not necessarily displacement) V8 to Miata. Since you miss your Mark VIII you should bid on mine. The reserve is less than kbb private party you know.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Jackdonkey posted:

I just got the Miata cause I'm gay

Finally someone admits it.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Fortress TB posted:

Gonna put up a couple more pics of it before I sell the drat thing. I just haven't had too much luck with this car :(

How so?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Grashnak posted:

That hood is stock?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

like.a.kite posted:

Don't know her.

I always thought one came with the car. I say came with, more like metal shavings to a magnet on the ride home. Then you're just stuck with her/them.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

bitwarrior posted:

:aaa: Holy poo poo. Were you inside?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Love that laser not just because its awesome but because it's not a GSX or a TSi AWD. Is the RS-T quicker than the FZR?

AnomalousBoners fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Apr 2, 2009

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Nait Sirhc posted:

How does that leather wrapped horse cock feel in your hands?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
I love 4 eyes, white on black 85-86 are my favorite fox. I used to have one. Mine didnt work out, good luck with yours!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

DropShadow posted:

1984-ish Dodge Daytona

Oops I thought it was a black 85 Capri. I always forget Daytonas existed because they were all in junkyards in about 12 years.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Thats a nice lookin' fox you got there. I cant get over in that grainy pic how similar a capri and daytona are.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

ry posted:

camping/canoeing/roadtrip van

camping/candy for kids/canoeing/roadtrip van

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

ry posted:

wow, you are incredibly clever

It was going to happen. At least I alliterated it.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Wamsutta posted:

Supercharger coming soon.
Thats what they all say :rice:

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

SmartPowders posted:

Quick Viper

So thats where my BCAA money went.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

SmartPowders posted:

At least it went to a good cause. :D

I'm leaving here shortly to head to Zmax Speedway in charlotte. We're supposed to film at 10am tomorrow. I just hope to god they prep the track.

Yea. You should drop another :10bux: and get PMs so I can ask questions like:
How can I make your BCAAs a) dissolve b)not taste like poo poo? (I know this is true for all BCAAs)

Would mixing it with some crystal light before I go work out and drinking it when I get back and have my protein shake solve that?

Korwen posted:

Off-topic and all that, but in there interest of being polite, if you hadn't sorted it out they're probably coming from the Watch & Weight discussion forum, a couple up from this one. All sorts of health and nutritional information and discussion, as well as lots of hipster jeans.

Yea hes been posting there too. Nice to have someone knowledgeable about supplements there.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

SmartPowders posted:

98 Twin Turbo GTS
76's/TH400/510"
Lots of power

Undoubtedly awesome car but you know you posted this a few months ago, right?

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

Blooot posted:

it's def hard to remember what all your 15 of your posts contained

I bet I could remember what all 15 of his posts are about. His Viper, weightlifting supplements. SmartPowders, you should post more. I bet you could be pretty helpful here and especially in W&W.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

SmartPowders posted:

I post on roughly 50 different boards a day. If the search function worked on this site, I'd post here more. I have zero interest in searching countless threads to figure out where I could help out the most. I simply don't have the time for it. The irony of a site that wants you to pay to join, has a huge customer base, but can't get a simple search function to work is funny. I have a ton of customers that post here, but there is simply too much content to sift through it all.

Just post in this thread as new questions come up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2947726

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

PBCrunch posted:

Of 90s Oldsmobiles that is one of the more interesting ones with a 3.4L 24V DOHC V-6 with two cams for each cylinder bank. Lots of maintenance, but 220 or so horsepower which was pretty good for the time.

They also made that model as a sedan and a convertible.

Do you know any DOHC motor that has a different number of cams for each cylinder bank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

goatse guy posted:

No plans for upgrades this winter, but hopefully someday we can install an electric start instead of the pull start.

hahaha when you posted on facebook not being strong enough for the pull start I thought you got a go kart.