Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Thor Hawks posted:

The car I love to hate.

Woah, that looks really odd without the spoiler AND your US enormo-bumpers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Retired 1991 LTI Fairway Taxi - ex-London

356,000 miles, 8 owners, been to Italy and back (?).
2.85L Diesel, 3spd (gah) autobox. Rust.
Unbelievably proficient at pulling art school girls (might have something to do with the fact that other Fairway drivers include Stephen Fry, Kate Moss and Stanley Kubrick...)

echoplex fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 14, 2008

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Contraband posted:

This fuckin thing:

Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2696808

Still one of the best looking BMWs ever, great colour, too.

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Is there a resurgence in Capris in the UK lately? Seen a lot of them on the road. A friend of mine owned the last ever Brooklands Capri made, he sold it because it was just too mint to drive.

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Ormy posted:

How long ago did your mate have the Brookie? I've probably seen it at some point - there's only one or two which are in 'as new' condition now, the crowds they attract at shows are something else.

He sold it about 5-6 months ago, I'd guess. He traded it for a DeLorean to the PO, if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Congratulations on the prettiest Ferrari in one of the best suited colours. Very very nice.