Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I'm ok with this. :gay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

The second picture looks like the car version of Bruce Campbell is sneering at us.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I feel manlier just looking at this picture.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

El Jebus posted:

I can't un-see it!

I can't un-see it either.

Peugot Something-or-Other: the car of perverts.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

freelop posted:

After the comments from last time I sniggered when I saw this today

Always watching...

That car looks reeaaaaaallly rapey.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Lt. Jebus posted:

Just had it detailed today. I think they did a fantastic job.

Man, I miss Victoria.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Linux Nazi posted:

I seem to have just bought the first BRZ spider.

In that, there's a family of spiders living in the driver's side strut / wheel well! Egg sack included.

That black one was indeed a black widow, the camera doesn't make it out very well but it had the red marker on the back and everything. Gotta love living in AZ.

I took the hose with the spray nozzle to the thing, and the webs and egg sack would not come completely down. I ended up grabbing a long bread-knife and just wrapping it up in all of the webbing and pulled it all out that way, some strong poo poo. I just pulled in from work not 2 hours prior, so either they've been in there a while, or they spun up a ton of webbing in a hurry.

edit: Bastard came back. This time the trusty Dyson vacuum took care of him.

*steering with bite joke*

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Elwood P. Dowd posted:

How differently does it drive than your S2k?

Hopefully fewer bugs in his hair.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

I had a rented one and was trying to park it in a parking garage in Boston which had the sharpest loving corners to go up and down between decks and I had to INCH that thing around the corners. You can land a 747 on that hood.

When I owned my Fit, I once rented a Charger when on vacation. I got it stuck in the rentalship garage on the way out.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

wallaka posted:

Traded in the poo poo Porsche Cayman and got a thing:

I like it so far. Somehow getting 22 mpg, but it's been entirely highway. It's a 2012 with 18,000 miles on it. That speaks to mostly highway miles in the history too, and I'm totally OK with that. I love letting other people eat the depreciation, they had to be $15k upside-down on this if they didn't pay half as a down payment.

Did you get double the chest hair when you got it home.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Shockingly... she actually likes it. :3:

She likes it because she believes your kids will be safe in it, as you drive over lesser cars that get in your way.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Git Mah Belt Son posted:

My 2011 Ford Taurus ended up getting totaled...I bought this today. Picking it up next week - pretty excited. It handles a HECK of a lot better than the Taurus, that's for sure.

It's a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium with pretty much every option box checked off (nav, adaptive cruise, parallel park assist which I'll try out once and never use again) with 3100 miles. Negotiated the price to $24.5k.

The 2.0 Ecoboost isn't ridiculously fast or anything but the thing can get out of it's own way when necessary at least. It has MyFord Touch which I'm sure will be a PITA, but for the money this car is pretty nice.

There's a new Blackberry based MFT (or whatever they're calling it) on the way; hopefully it's something that can be updated to your car too.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Night Danger Moose posted:

That looks fantastic. I work at a local Ford dealership and we can't keep the 15 Mustangs on the lot at all. Other than one Performance Orange one we can't get rid of. They're pretty well priced too. Grats on the purchase, you'll love it.

Outrageous, Performance Orange is a baller colour.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Is that an S3? Hell of a photo. He should try selling it to Audi; they'd probably love to edit the plate out and put that up on their site.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Heated underground parking means I lose by default.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Do you have to have one on the front? Just grab some zip-ties and hang it somewhere.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Sounds like they should design cars with low, but very strong doors and maaaaaaaasive side windows.

I'm a genius.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Git Mah Belt Son posted:

From a USA goon who knows gently caress all about Alfa...what is this? It's beautiful and I need to learn more about whatever it is.

It appears to be an Alfa Goon Mk1

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Fart Pipe posted:

Yea he was talking in irc a few hours ago.

Was it him, or was it the Viper pretending to be him after deposing of the body?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

If I could, I'd fit a gate shifter to every manual car I would ever own. :sun:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

Don't take this the wrong way, but FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUU.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Considering how much of the 6.2 they re-engineered; the 6.2 either has crazy overhead left in it, or there will be some exploding Scat Packs. :v:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Comrade Flynn posted:

Please never say exploding scat again.

On the contrary, I think it is one of the most apt words to precede 'scat'. :v:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

The scoops are there to harvest small animals.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Crustashio posted:

We're playing that game?

I've lost count as to how many times I've had to dig it out this year. Our parking lot has gone from 12 spaces to about 5, there is literally nowhere left to put the snow this year.

You throw it in the harbour. :colbert:

e: Alright, I'll play too.

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Mar 18, 2015

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Comrade Flynn posted:

Roy Cats cut me an absurd deal and we hang out every once in awhile. There's a pretty high probability I'll buy most of my future vehicles from him. Plus the Lamborghini repair place is a part of his dealership.

and, really, the cat sex.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

What's the little red thing? :3:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

I went to an M meet today and a man took a photo, here is that photo.

How many popped collars were there.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

ehnus posted:

Continuing tow-and-trailer chat:

On its way to a new owner.

Because it had an electrical fire.

"Any issues with it?"
"...no?"

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

jhcain posted:

My CTS-V Wagon has had a steady diet of premium fuel and tires since I got it in 2011. Needs a new front "splitter" thing - an errant bit of truck tire cracked one side. Other than that, I'm waiting for the new '16 models to consider a change. I did see an AMG wagon the other day, which is about the only other option. Decisions!

There's an E63 wagon for sale around here that is mighty tempting at times, but I'm scared about post-warranty costs (it's a 2012) :ohdear:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

willroc7 posted:

I still say a small prayer to the vag gods

:dong:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

afen posted:

Runs like a train once the boost comes! Melted a piston last fall due to my own stupidity, got her a new engine and she runs better than ever!

Took the car for a spin yesterday in the sun:

I just noticed an RS2 for sale. Nice looking machine. :v:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

jediguy posted:

Makes me smile, every time.

God drat that's a fine looking wee machine.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

mik posted:

We postin Audis on this page?

Honk. Honk. Goose.

Also, what a difference five months makes.

Those new plates look a lot better than the old ones that were around when I was a kid.

Is there even an Audi dealer in PEI or do you have to go for a jaunt across the bridge?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Is it for towing the E39? :v:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Disorganized crime in the area loves stealing F250s, fyi.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Goober Peas posted:

When you're that gorgeous, you don't need to go fast.

:colbert:

If you go fast people can't bask in your magnificence.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I'd love to see them get one of Powershift's cars all the way to Mexico. As far as I'm concerned, if they can do it, they already like the truck more than he does.

When I say 'disorganized' I mean it. I'm talking about junkies and small-time crooks who need a ride to get around, not to sell. They steal the truck, steal someone else's plate to stick on it and roll around until caught.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ehud posted:

hello this is my car

2013 Fiat Abarth

Your avatar brings me seemingly endless amusement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Tamir Lenk posted:

Decisions, decisions

Noice.

Reminding me of the fact I'll never buy another black car; it's so dusty here it's impossible to keep remotely clean.