Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

My '97 BMW 328i with my wife's '03 Mini Cooper in the background. Both are 5-speeds. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I haven't posted since page 2, and I've since gotten a new ride!

1997 Volvo 850 n/a, 5-speed

Actually the wife's car, but I enjoy driving it. Slow as hell but it feels like a tank.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I haven't posted in this thread with my most recent aquisition!

2000 BMW 540i 6-speed.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Back in April we ordered this car as a 2012. We got it as a 2013. It's the Titanium trim (highest; was previously known as SES). Heated white leather seats, Ford Sync which gives us bluetooth and USB/ipod support, fancy ambient lighting, and some other perks.

I'm on Ford's X-plan so the cost of the car came in at just about $19k even.

It's really perfectly sized for us (I can actually sit comfortably behind myself and I'm 5'11") and the hatch portion is quite big. It's a blast to drive and I think it looks fantastic.

And as we all know, it can outrun baddies in a Corvette in a shopping mall.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

mischief posted:

2008, 3.5 SE with the manual 6 speed.

How hard are the newer Altimas to find with the manual? I had an '03 Altima for five years and it was a great car, but it was the 2.5/auto. I imagine with the 3.5/6-speed it'd be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Crossposting from another thread, fitting here since it's a post of my own ride and all...

Picked this up yesterday for the wife.

Well, its the one we ordered back in April and just arrived yesterday. Seriously, it's a drat nice car for the money. Got it for right around $23k (under invoice, didn't even need the X-plan pricing I'd had ready) but it's loaded to the gills. Quality feels much higher than our outgoing Fiesta had.