Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
'07 Legacy GT Spec B

'06 Buell XB12Ss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

angryhampster posted:

It's an '03 with the 24v VR6.
Did your car get a product placement spot in 'Fargo'? I rather like that photo. :) Would have been even better if the car was bright red.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Ornamented Death posted:

I bought this yesterday.

Nice, what trim? Looks like maybe Laramie? I picked up a 2019 back in October. Tested an F150 and a Tundra, and this was so quiet and comfortable it immediately won me over. Bighorn/non-fancy trim (but still $55K :(), with the 8” carplay touchscreen/sub, but I love the cloth seats (last truck had leather and I don’t miss it). Only wish I had the LED lights and non-trash/downgraded/unheated tow mirrors which I paid MORE money for. :rolleyes: May swap them to the non-tows at some point when I have $1k burning a hole in my pocket.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Ornamented Death posted:

It's a limited. This truck is a dream (so long as I don't linger on my new reality vis-a-vis fuel economy).
Nice, it’s probably not Q5 territory but it could be worse. I just got 19+ on my last tank with 3.92 rear end. Pretty happy with that!

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Oxphocker posted:

35,500 miles. No worries, after all I am showing off a bit so all's fair. (edit: if I can remember tomorrow maybe I'll get a photo with the covers off for you)

It comes in blue, black, and white...and I believe there might even be a silver option. But I agree...why anyone would get this in something other than blue is crazy. The only thing I can think of would be maybe someone who really doesn't like blue or wants to keep it extra sleeper by going to black instead. In my opinion the only color in the whole Volvo lineup that is better is the laser blue from the 98-00 V70R. But I can settle for Swedish Racing Green as a second choice.

Honestly, I would have preferred 19 in tires instead of 20s just from a daily driving standpoint but it will be ok. This already has WAY better turning radius than my 06 V70R which has been a nice change for once getting into and out of parking spots.
Nice! My wifes got a black V60 Polestar. We tried to land her a blue one, but there were only two V60 P’s in the northeast when we were looking in 2016 (or maybe 2015?), but the blue one which was in Boston sold while we were in the dealership here in NH asking them to call the place in Boston about it (we’d already scouted around to see who had them). We managed to land the black one, and the wife was still very happy. Far more subdued, but man I love that blue. Good stuff.

Oh, and the tires aren’t too bad, but you do not want to replace one of the wheels. :ohdear: $600-800 each. We’ve been lucky so far, as the roads in NH are loving terrible, but we don't put many miles on as we work from home.

edit; oh right pic thread

Fantastipotamus fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 12, 2019