Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!

ROFLBOT posted:

2x UZZ31 Soarers -

Perfect Gentleman posted:

91 Toyota Soarer 1.5jz 5 speed manual

Sorry about the crappy cellphone picture, I just had this delivered on Saturday.

It's a 1997 with 1JZ-GTE swap, but I'm in Texas. :)

Also pictured is my w202 Mercedes on Monoblock II's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!

-Spiffy- posted:

Its a nice ride, but basically a glorified Cressida since it doesn't have the turbo's.

Nice car... If you weren't on the other side of the world I'd offer to buy the advans. :)

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Went out a couple weekends ago and took some pics of mein slow.

Click for big

Still no good pictures of the SC300, cause Wine Red is ugly. :(

EDIT: picture sizes

tractorcrusher fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 23, 2009

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Das Volk posted:

The architecture fits the car well. Where is that?

It's a new office building DIRECTLY behind my apartment in Plano, TX. Still waiting to be leased. Right next to Boardwalk Ferrari/Porsche/Masarati. :)

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

^^^ Nice Z06! ^^^ :coal:

Sterndotstern posted:

drat, it looked so much better on the monobloc'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s's'''''''''s'ss'ss''''''s is, shame about the fitment. Did you sell them off, or are you getting them sized to fit at a machine shop...?

They're in the garage right now... I ordered H&R springs 7 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. :(

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

kimcicle posted:

Awesome. I'm gonna have to steal your idea and take some shots there myself...

Oh, in that case here's exactly where it is: http://tinyurl.com/brqmas

(building is not yet mapped)

EDIT: VVV sons of bitches :ninja: (j/k) VVV

tractorcrusher fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Feb 23, 2009

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

dayman posted:

2001 Impreza RS filled with Ver. 7 STi goodness.

Wow, the perfectly configured Impreza... Looks of the 2.5rs, but motor of the STI.:cool:

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Wamsutta posted:

Quick camera phone (LG Voyager) shot I took Saturday after detailing my TSX in preparation for the UCONN car show... bolt-ons, suspension, and cosmetic stuff. Supercharger coming soon.

Nice car, but the red lug bolts kind of cheapen the effect... Good luck with the s/c.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

I remember reading about the FQ360 before it came out, then I guess I forgot about them...

Very cool that we have one on the site!