Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
2x UZZ31 Soarers -

The daily...

The track thrasher

ROFLBOT fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Flyboy925 posted:

Dear god, what is the american market version of this. I am going to assume some sort of Lexus? I have been looking for a neat, fast little/big daily driver so I can do more work on the current daily driver.

Lexus SC400

Not exactly the same, but close

Good to see some SC's/Soarers ITT!

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Very nice! The ST205 is imo easily the best looking of the modern Celicas

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

mulligan posted:

The Toyota Altezaa RS200 (3S-GE BEAMS) a few days after shipping

Now transformed into a 2JZ-GTE angry machine, best time is 13.4 at 400mts, the 3S-GE is on storage while we figure out what to put the engine on, maybe a Charade?

*jealous*

Theres a few JZ-engined IS/Altezza here and id love to drive one, great sleeper with (as youve mentioned) awesome performance potential

My only reservations would be the strength of the 6-speed box, and the additional weight of the JZ making it a bit of a lead-tipped arrow