Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

NovaLion posted:

I didn't realize this was a thread, there are some beautiful whips in here.

I would be in love with this if you didn't tint the headlamps and instead hid the intercooler piping behind a grill or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Fart Pipe posted:

Not sure how many days left where I can drive the Chevy around.

I love these trucks so loving much. Especially in that color. Is it 3 on the tree?

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

sigtrap posted:

Still dirty from the drive home...

Interior shots please.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Does it have the stitching down the middle of the seat that is impossible not to pill up?

I'm wondering if it has the imperfections that the one at my local cars and coffee has where the stitching in the headliner isn't quite right in places. Proper British Craftsmanship.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

rear end in a top hat Bicycle posted:

That is a hand stenciled houndstooth panel behind the license plate.

Roll Tahd Pawl. What's the deal with the hood? It looks like a pattern or something interesting, got a better pic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

angryhampster posted:

'08 Maxima SL with Platinum package:

Love this car so far.

Is that the one with the CVT? How do you find that?

I've always had a soft spot for Maximas. My first car was a 91, and my second a 96 that was fully loaded, both of them were REALLY comfortable cars, but knew how to get out of their own way if need be. The 96 was especially nice on the highway as I was going back and forth from Alabama to Tennessee at that point.