Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
This page is currently semi-protected, and can be edited only by established registered users.

king of the gays

blep

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
eat a dick todd

soiree of love

05:14, 19 December 2008 Jayvdb (Talk | contribs) protected Eastlake High School (Sammamish, Washington)

JOHN VANDENBURG IM GOING TO FIND YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOU CANNOT STOP ME I WILL loving MURDER YOU IRL

king of the gays

blep

you mothefuckers i got ty peppar banned from wikipedia for the contest and now you ruined it

i warned him on Cumulus Clouds a bunch til he felt he was "being watched" (and got blocked for a few days) and made a new account called TGH1970. then he diligently researched all my fyad posts and wiki edits and sent up this big report about my vandalism. seriously he went back hundreds of pages into fyad to cross reference my posts with vandalisms i made

some people thought i was dans or rubber cat and ty pepp wanted me banned so i came in and said it wasnt be and implied he was a fyad troll. he got pissed and went crazy posting everywhere and on talk pages and on the report and he got banned. I sent up some report on him then he retired all his wikipedia accounts like a enjoyable human being

this is his report and he gets banned and goes crazy in the 2nd half of it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...itted_vandalism

anne frank fanfic

KING OF THE GAYS posted:

JOHN VANDENBURG IM GOING TO FIND YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOU CANNOT STOP ME I WILL loving MURDER YOU IRL

the holocaust literally never happened
moonshine

j

KING OF THE GAYS posted:

05:14, 19 December 2008 Jayvdb (Talk | contribs) protected Eastlake High School (Sammamish, Washington)

if its on wikipedia you know its true

JOHN IN THE CAFETERIA WITH A KNIFE BOMB XXL GLOCK MOLOTOV CARBOMB IRA TERRORIST CELL LOTS OF CONNECTIONS VANDENBURG

bitch
Cool Buff Man

anne frank fanfic posted:

you mothefuckers i got ty peppar banned from wikipedia for the contest and now you ruined it

i warned him on Cumulus Clouds a bunch til he felt he was "being watched" (and got blocked for a few days) and made a new account called TGH1970. then he diligently researched all my fyad posts and wiki edits and sent up this big report about my vandalism. seriously he went back hundreds of pages into fyad to cross reference my posts with vandalisms i made

some people thought i was dans or rubber cat and ty pepp wanted me banned so i came in and said it wasnt be and implied he was a fyad troll. he got pissed and went crazy posting everywhere and on talk pages and on the report and he got banned. I sent up some report on him then he retired all his wikipedia accounts like a enjoyable human being

ive read this 3 times and i have no loving clue what your saying

moonshine

j

this thread rules

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Weaponized Cum

Self-awareness on a level you couldn't possibly conceive.

is that a c&p or did you just write a bunch of boring childish horseshit

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
EvanTH

put this pic in ur sig if u support dinosaur jerk
menu:
pizza
cake
fish
cookies
apple

quiz whiz posted:

ive read this 3 times and i have no loving clue what your saying

i got ty pepp banned from wikipedia for saying i was a fyad vandal; turned it on him; he goes crazy gets banned

anne frank fanfic

i think i understand you and i am terrified that people like that exist

here comes cask

this is less interesting than the rest of this thread

still no loving clue

moonshine

j

i got ty pepp banned from wikipedia for saying i was a fyad vandal; turned it on him; he goes crazy gets banned

im confused

moonshine fucked around with this message at Dec 19, 2008 around 05:49

moonshine

j

not only was throwing molotovs into the cafeteria from the second story balcony enough, but Cumulus Clouds also took advantage of the panic to sneak out unseen to across the street of the school's entrance where students were pouring out, the perfect spot for Cumulus Clouds to snipe them with a 30-30 hunting rifle. he used guns bombs illegal firearms to murder the whole school cumulus clouds

by Fragmaster

Muggin Dad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

no i think cumulus clouds wrote all that stuff re: docs vandalism thread

bitch
Cool Buff Man

that's cool what other changes have you enacted at wikipedia

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
EvanTH

menu:
pizza
cake
fish
cookies
apple

cumulus clouds is ty peppar

anne frank fanfic

Cool Buff Man posted:

no i think cumulus clouds wrote all that stuff re: docs vandalism thread

i cant pay attention at this point

moonshine

j

lmao

bitch
Cool Buff Man

bitch
Cool Buff Man
is this true

bitch
Cool Buff Man

oh ok

in the future make all of your posts of the short declarative type thanks

moonshine

j

quiz whiz posted:

oh ok

cumulus clouds is about as gay a name as ty peppar so yes

by Fragmaster

Muggin Dad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

do you think jim will ever get better

Laser Soup

quiz whiz posted:

oh ok

5 words or less motherfucker

here comes cask
this is literally a chrismas miracle, thank you fyad

moonshine

j

*looks with wonder towards the northern sky*

moonshine

j

cum cloud man is ty peppar

he is also tgh1970 in this link:

its really long but worth it. anne frank fanfic owns

king of the gays

blep

cumulus clouds aka ty pepper shot in the anus during columbine like school massacre after finding out the shooters wikipedia habits local news dub incidnet "virgin tech shootings"

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

wow that makes perfect sense

Vernacular

TY PEPPAR HAS TUNS OF GUNS CUMULUS clouds

bitch
Cool Buff Man
whatever that's not cool ty peppars probably already tried to kill himself like four times at this point and he knows he's too much of a pussy to actually finish it

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
EvanTH

menu:
pizza
cake
fish
cookies
apple

KING OF THE GAYS posted:

anne frank fanfic owns

moonshine

j

420 69 weed owns

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

Teh. TEH. TEH!!! posted:

"virgin tech shootings"

moonshine

j

Teh. TEH. TEH!!! posted:

420 69 weed owns

bitch
Cool Buff Man
time to stand on boats and edit wikipedia, oh wait i cant do one of those now - ty pepp, cum clousd

anne frank fanfic

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
reminder that ty peppar went to a goonmeet with moof abraham siege and a bunch of others and got drunk and complained about loinworm getting banned

Vernacular

«11 »