Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER
Hey, I haven't been keeping up with the thread (I have a life you know) but why can't we just present the arguments for both sides and let people make up their own minds? All I see here are theories and precious little in the way of facts. Nobody here has seen Superman fight, and nobody was around to see Goku fight, so we really have no basis to judge any of them. Let's not use gov't power to unfairly stifle academic freedom, but teach the controversy instead.

Incidentally, I've been meaning to start a thread for a while about the many problems in Gokunian theory. Please don't direct any questions at me in this thread, I'll address them when the time comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oligopsony
May 17, 2007
As the flawless debater, I would like to contest AsexualAtheistAnime's probation for his post at the top of page four. Sniping is a legitimate, if slightly dishonourable, method of removing an opponent from combat. While I do not feel that his arguments that Superman might snipe Goku or Goku Superman were sufficiently enumerated, perhaps he meant for us to puzzle these out ourselves. Is not the preservation of mystery a method of teaching, and therefore debate? I would like the mods to justify their reasons here in this thread, rationally, rather than making an argumentum ad auctoritas.

Franklin W. Dixon
Aug 7, 2004

by DocEvil
SHOULD AAA BE PROBATED FOR HIS PAGE 4 SNYPE??

LET THE NEXT FLAWLESS DEBATE

COMMENCE