Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Sites like this are useful for providing lists of those who will be against the wall when the Revolution comes.

quote:

And negroes are pretty conventional when t comes to values. Most are rather conservative, which is why I can't understand for the life of me why the vote for democrats."

Apparently this person never heard of the Southern Strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Signed up with a name referring to Gen. Butler who made this quote:

quote:

I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

God these people find a way to toss abortion into everything, including discussions about Iraq. Oh well, I just managed to combine militarism and pro-life stances in a single post.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

I need some backup. hxxp://www.teamsarah.org/forum/topics/bong-hits-4-sarah-pot-thread

Done.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Can anyone post the fake Kenyan birth certificate in hxxp://www.teamsarah.org/forum/topics/obamas-kenyan-birth-evidence?

I'll do it if no one wants to risk it, but I need the image first.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Whoever mentioned that libertarian disguises are risky is right, I've already got my first call-out.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Well I've been run out of the birth certificate thread. I figure I was pushing my luck on it.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

El Jeffro posted:

What happened to the sloagan thread? I hadn't refreshed for a while and I just did to see it's been deleted, post screencaps of what happened. that must have been good

Still shows up for me.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

EDITED for security grounds to protect my account.

Vernii fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jan 2, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Can someone link AmericanDog's thread outing us? I can't find it for some reason.