Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

Saw A Dog Die posted:

ohdear

tfr.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

we are of all racists.

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

Garth Fader posted:

A BLACK DUDE!!!

must be one of "the good ones"

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

quote:

Permalink Reply by DrTomVoter 5 hours ago
Yes we can!

lol

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

Boner Honkfarts posted:

I can't help wishing that Washington D.C. will get hit by a blizzard, an ice storm, or something of that nature on January 21st. It won't permenantly stop the inaugruation, I know, but it will at least delay the awful reality for awhile.

you mean like when a hurricane struck during the RNC :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Just signed up.

As mentioned in the Freep thread, if you think you might ever want to troll there, sign up NOW. These kind of people are really huge into regdates, and if they start getting squirrelly about trolls they'll slam the noobs first.

For Freep I'm taking a different tack, trying to provoke people into actually thinking about issues. But if the goal for TeamSarah is to bump up the craziness until they eat themselves alives, I'm on board for that.

Voting this for LFers for Sarah emblem:

sorry this thread has height restrictions