Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

PurpleFender posted:

Doesn't the NC Miata have a non-trubo MZR? Do they get to join?

It does, but it's not the 2.3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Are we getting :awesome: yet for the new MS3?:
http://www.motorauthority.com/2010-mazda3-mazdaspeed-mps-debuts-in-geneva.html

Click here for the full 950x633 image.

It looks bad, but also looks great, if that makes sense.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

warwick5s posted:

:flashfap: I loving love the new 3. I might have to wait a year to see if they come out with a DSG one, though.
One of the few cars where a front license plate would look ok.

Is DSG in the plans for Mazda? I know Ford has the Powershift, but it might be jumping the gun to put that in a car with 268 hp and tons of torque.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Method Loser posted:

They're loving awesome, I use a set on my 380whp 300ZX and they grip like no one's business.

How much mileage do you see out of them? Based on my experience, I wouldn't expect more than 10-15k miles before they're worn out. But grip and noise wise, they are amazing for the price.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

I was watching Round 4 of the Continental Tire Challenge, and the commentators were saying the Freedom Autsport team running the new MS3 were having ECU tuning problems, "on the phone with Japan and still cannot unlock the code to that machine."

How did tuning come out for the previous generation? Do the efforts there help with the new model?