Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

I had a good look at a CX-3 and the boot is absolutely tiny, it's very clearly based on the Mazda 2. I ended up getting a 3 ( sadly with the 120ps petrol engine)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

MA-Horus posted:

FYI, found out that Mazda is getting very stingy about doing repairs anywhere close to the end of warranty period. The power folding mirror on the passenger side failed on the last day of my warranty, and they do NOT want to fix it.

What a stupid loving design, whoever came up with the auto-retract feature does not live in a climate with ice/snow.

My driver's side one never worked properly on my 2018 Mazda 3 - every few weeks it needed opening and closing a few times to get it to sit properly