Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Okay, I have a question about trying to acquire a print of a portrait. The portrait in question is Francois-joseph Ducreux's 1793 self portrait with him pointing and laughing at the viewer.

So far, I have not had any luck finding this available at any poster website. They all seem to only have other portraits he's painted, or his other self portrait (which shows him yawning). I have found one or two places to buy oil-on-canvas reprints of the portrait, as well as a site that has the portrait on t-shirts. I really want this awesome French bastard hanging on my wall though, but I'm not sure that I want to shell out $200+ for a canvas version.

Anyone happen to know of a place where I could find it, or could direct me to a better place to ask? It would be much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU