Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Is there a fast way to get a .gif that has been saved with frame transparency (i.e. frame 2 is transparent except where it has different pixels than frame 1, etc.) to display properly in Photoshop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Can someone tell my why Photoshop (CC) seems to forgot and remember hotkeys on a minute to minute basis? I'm not talking custom binds, just accessing basic tools (G for Gradient/Bucket, B for Brush/Pencil, etc.).

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

:V any other artists like Vallejo, then?

Check out my van.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Is there a better way to repeat an sub-animation in Photoshop than duplicating a bunch in a video group?

Edit: Right now if I need something to loop in a longer animation I make exponentially many of the sub-animation.

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Nov 9, 2018

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I'm trying to put together my first business card for mainly VJing, but I guess general special events. I just came up with an idea, but I'm not sure where this takes me with regard to copyright and trademark infringement.
My name is Sol (pronounced Saul), so I figured some cool graphics on the front with " 's All Good Man Productions" and then the rear would be a sendup of Saul Goodman's card (clearly stating somewhere that I am not a lawyer) with the text "Better Call Sol" and my contact info.