Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porcellus
Oct 28, 2004
oh wait, wrong chat window
I'm an art student applying for a work position at a contemp craft museum, and I want to include a web link to pictures of sculptures and drawings I have done. Is there a free, non-intrusive, plain, website for portfolios that is appropriate to be included in my resume? Is it ridiculous that I shouldn't spend money on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porcellus
Oct 28, 2004
Hm, I didn't think of using my flickr. I think I'll use it to store my photos for the short term, and look at setting up a Wordpress. I hope it's simple, I don't have any knowledge of web coding. What about hosting?
Thanks for the reply.

porcellus
Oct 28, 2004
this help at all?
http://www.amazon.com/Letters-Left-Behind-Judith-Sargent/dp/B00147HCV8

porcellus
Oct 28, 2004
Haha, I just used a tinyeye search. Really invaluable if you fetishize images like I do.