Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
A repost of my last mix:
Sjoewe - Skype DJset

Gerne: Minimal & Techno
Length:: 1 hour 38 minutes
Gear: Ecler Nuo 5, 2 * Technics SL1200mkII, Traktor Scratch, Korg Nanopad.

Tracklist:

0. Alex Young and Artech - Minimalesk (Boris Brejcha remix)
1. Oliver Huntemann and Dubfire - Dios (Jon Gaiser 's Atheists Anonymous Remix)
2. Maetrik - Choose Your Systems (Original mix)
3. Boris Brejcha - Der Krieg Der Maschinen
4. Steve Lawler - 21st Century Ketchup
5. Anton Pieete - Players (Original Mix)
6. Maetrik - Crawl Machine
7. Polder - Topdrop
8. Ramon Tapia - Mini Jack
9. Perfect - Perfect Stranger
10. Pig & Dan - Subculture (Original Mix)
11. Mark Browm - New Heights (Christian Smith & John Selway Remix)
12. Adam Beyer - Simulated Usage
13. Matt Nordstrom - Luck Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Remix)
14. Christian Smith & John Selway - Total Departure (Nihad Tule Remix)
15. Raudive - Pylon
16. Adam Beyer - Swedish Silver (Paco Usuna Remix)
17. Paul Kalkbrenner - Ich muss aus dit Milieu heraus
18. Trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

jonmitz posted:

There are a lot of good songs on here, although some of them are pretty old. (downloading now)

I like track #18 . What you can do is post edit out where you trainrecked (that is: cut it all out)... using an effect or something.

I am always lagging behind on new realeases and I like to use some classics now and then just because I like 'em and sometimes you got to show old tracks some love. lol.
About the wreck on the end, yeah I know, and in any other case I would have done so. But I just forgot to post process this time.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

jonmitz posted:

Here is a tech/techno mix I just did. It's more of the darker/trippy stuff, and I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me feedback on if they liked the tracks, and anything similar to these tracks that I could check out. I'm just getting into this genre, so I know theres a lot of good tracks out there that I haven't heard.

Download: http://www.awesometownradio.com/jonmitz/mixes/TF3/TurbulentFlow3_JonMitzman.mp3

Length: 1:19:18
Quality: 320 kbps

As I am currently working on my master thesis, I don't have much time to give you an extensive critique, but I have to say I am really digging your mix so far.
Surely worth the download. Nice one.

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jan 7, 2009

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
I like deep house, does that count?

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Well I guess I should answer, because it's my house. I have a normal DJ table, which sits at 103cm so that is allright for normal use.But it is too small to fit both the CDJ's and the turntables, so we diverted to my dinner table for this evening. And that's okay for one evening but I wouldn't want it to be like this for a permanent setup. ;)

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 30, 2009

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

jonmitz posted:

you guys are assholes with that mixer :(

It's my baby. I would sleep with it if it wasn't such a hassle to disconnect all thye wires every time.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

jonmitz posted:

I want CDJ-400s...

Anyone want to buy 200s?

Why so? Don't expect much of the MIDI setup, it doesn't work properly. For instance in midi-mode there are just 128 steps on the entire pitch fader. That is a resolution of 0.125%, from the company that sells its CDJ's by promoting the 0.02% pitch resolution. It's a bitch to get both soundcards to work together, the jogwheels feel like they have been bought of Fisherprice and anything larger than a 4gb memorystick will take ages to load. Bite your teeth, save some more and buy 800's, it will be the best thing you'll ever do. Trust me.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

Cowboy. posted:

Wicked drop with Terminate, what's the track after it? I know I've heard it listening to samples from Juno, is it D-nox and Beckers?

Perfect Stranger - Easy

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

ManoliIsFat posted:

drat, that's pretty hot! Would've been cool if the house blew up at a massive drop. Would've made you a dj legend.

That reminds me of this party at a squat, were this one guy actually fell through the floor as it gave way beneath him, landing one floor down.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Europe techno hub

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
-double-

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

LOL did you use my record collection, I have almost all the tracks you used. Downloading now.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
I really liked your mix, but the last two tracks didn't fit in to the overall sound, but that is, as we Dutch put it: ant loving :buddy:

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Aah Funktion One, that is some amazing stuff.

Last year I got to hear a full F1 install similar to the one mentioned above in Berghain/Panoramabar (Berlin).
By far the best sound system I ever heared in a club. Loud and clear sound, makes music just sound better.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
What is all this fighting about how to become a DJ about. If you don't love the music, don't get behind the decks. Because there are cheaper and faster ways to get laid.

If you have to go on the interwebs to find a style you like so you can start dj'ing that style, why start dj'ing it at all? There is something wrong there...
I started DJ'ing after I went to all these parties were they played techno and minimal. I totally fell in love with this music, it almost literaly took over my life. From the few names and tracks I began building my own collection, going to recordshops (both on and offline) getting to known more and more artists, more labels, talking to fellow DJ's and swapping tracks, going up to the dj-booth and ask the name of a track you really dig. With blood sweat and tears, I created a broad basic collection, from where I'm now exploring the more narrow sub-genre's, slowly but steadily creating my own sound. And that is to me what DJ'ing is about. Internet can't teach you what you like, you'll have to find out for yourself, because a dj is only as good as his collection is. You could get the hang of the technical part of dj'ing within a year, but the musical side takes years to master. It's a journey trough connecting genre's and different sounds, don't cut it short, because a stupid blog tells you what everybody else likes.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

IanTheM posted:

Richie Hawtin being molested?

by Sven Väth, while Ricardo Villalobos is probably on every partydrug known to mankind and then some.

Later on Hawtin and Väth started making out, and punched holes in record sleeves to use them as masks, running around playing tag.

:lsd:

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Aug 15, 2009

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
To all you Goons I present my latest mixtape. Mostly European mainstream techno dating back to 'the golden age of techno' 1999-2004. And for all that don't know what that means: It's loud, it's fast. :snoop:

Mixed on two SL1200's and a Xone:92, with a few small slips of the finger, but nothing too bad.

Check it at Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/sjoewe/spread-the-virus

Tracklist:

Enjoy!

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 6, 2009

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
And now, for some true techno.

http://soundcloud.com/sjoewe/berlin-called-they-say-its-not-over

Not for the faint-hearted, that is all I can say about it.

Num. Title Artist
0 Intro
1 Lahaine (O/V/R remix) - James Ruskin
2 (Intro) - Version II - Surgeon
3 Correction Centre A - James Ruskin
4 Sonando (Adam Beyer Remix) -Alexi Delano
5 Forklift (Luke Slater's Filtered Remix) - JB3
6 Walk Out (Patrik Skoog Rmx) - Adam Beyer & Henrik B
7 The Storm - DisX3
8 Spawn - Adam Beyer & Marco Carola
9 Delivery (Joel Mull Remix) - Mijk van Dijk & Thomas Schumacher
10 Attitydsknackaren (original mix) - Cari Lekebusch
11 Emtec (British Murder Boys Remix) - Alexander Kowalski
12 Like I've Been Here Before - Oscar Mulero
13 Remainings II - Joel Mull & Adam Beyer
14 Skool Daze - A Paul
15 F5 (Missile) - DJ Misjah
16 Scorched - Cari Lekebusch
17 Discipline - Adam Beyer
18 Sambal Olek - Original Mix Chris Liebing & Ben Sims
19 It Works Joey Beltram
20 Move That Bitch - Angel Alanis & Rees Urban
21 Profane - DisX3
22 Outro

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
No, but good DJ'ing is taking you audience further and deeper into the music then what they already know without making them "uncomfortable". Unless it's your game to stick to classics and top-40 songs, you'll have to dig deeper to create your musical signature as a DJ.
Playing hit records may get you gigs on the short term, but it will not satisfy you in the long run.
It will get you stuck in lovely bars, and you'll end up as a unrespected human jukebox, fighting of the drunk fratboys begging you to play "you know that song, where eh yeah lala" and girls trying to order beers at the DJ booth.

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Jun 6, 2010

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
I would like to talk to the guy at Beatport who cuts out the samples and then tell him he needs te get his act together. So much samples on BP that don't expres what a track is really about.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

JimmyJazz posted:

the best part is they seem to intentionally cut it right before the drop

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

vanilla slimfast posted:

As I recall the samples are built automatically when content is submitted.

That explains the randomness.
The new pre-listen system on junodownload is much better, displaying the waveform etc, but then again beatport is much faster and easier to use. Ah well.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
The only way to get the to truly new records nowadays, is getting access to a good promo pool.
Promo's are distributed between the high profile artists months before their public release, leaving us to sort out the crap. It isn't impossilble however, now and then I get to tracks that find their way into the charts a couple of weeks later. Sadly the only way to do this is sitting down and listen your way through the 1000's of new releases :suicide:

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Long time since I've posted a mix on SA...

Inspired by the blog posts of Jeff Mills and the work of a local DJ called Stroef, I've been dreaming to do some sort of conceptual mixtape.

quote:

On June 28, 2010, Voyager 2 completed 12,000 days of continuous operations since its launch on August 20, 1977. For nearly 33 years, the venerable spacecraft has been returning unprecedented data about the giant outer planets, the properties of the solar wind between and beyond the planets and the interaction of the solar wind with interstellar winds in the heliosheath. Having traveled more than 21 billion kilometers on its winding path through the planets toward interstellar space, the spacecraft is now nearly 14 billion kilometers from the sun. Traveling at the speed of light, a signal from the ground takes about 12.8 hours to reach the spacecraft.

The result is a four piece mixtape, starting of with a sort of soundscape (Leaving Earth) and then gradually taking off towards various forms of techno. The second part (Deep Space) is spacy dubbish techno with a lot of housey sounds, the third part (The Nebula) consists mostly of driving nu style techno and the final part (Planetary Descent) is made of deeper and harder techno.

Total time of this voyage: almost 3.5hrs.

No soundcloud this time, because it's too long for my account :gonk:

Soundscape
Part 2,3 & 4

Tracklist:

Num // Artist // Title

Part 0:
1 Michael Andrews - The Tangent Universe
2 Plastikman - Converge
3 Laurent Garnier - The Warning
4 Tool - Mantra
5 Biosphere & Deathprod - Transparenza
6 Speedy J – Bootes - Original Mix
7 Speedy J - Tuning In

Part 1:
8 Speedy J - Red Shift - Original Mix
9 Peter Van Hoesen - Liss 01 - Original version
10 Marcel Dettmann - Getaway - Original Mix
11 Invite - Lotta - Original Mix
12 Darko Esser - Onmacht - Original Mix
13 Donato Dozzy &Peter Van Hoesen - Talis - Original Mix
14 Aubrey - Dark - Mike Parker Remix
15 Minilogue - Ghost - Original Mix
16 Kevin Gorman - Shakey Stripped - Original Mix
17 Appleblim & Peverelist - Over Here - Brendon Moeller Remix
18 Kenny Larkin - Glob - Ben Klock Remix 1
19 Darko Esser- Replica - Original Mix
20 Delta Funktionen - Silhouette - Marcel Dettmann Remix

Part 2:
21 Gowentgone- Ibex - Marcel Fengler Remix
22 Chris Liebing And Tommy Four Seven - Bauhaus - Mallet Mix
23 Delta Funktionen - Nebula - Original Mix
24 Adam Beyer & Pär Grindvik - Seq 2 – Turn - Original Mix
25 Steve Rachmad – Horny - Original Mix
26 Tiger Stripes – Eden - Original Mix
27 Jeroen Liebregts - Hunter / Grazer - Planetary Assault Systems Remix
28 Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize - Original Mix
29 Dustin Zahn - Stanger (To Stability) - Original Mix
30 James Ruskin- Solution - Original Mix
31 Terence Fixmer - Drastik - Planetary Assault Systems Remix
32 Angstrom & Aalberg - Wonderdog - Original Mix
33 Speedy J - Armstrong - Original Mix
34 Function vs Jerome Sydenham - Two Ninety One - Chris Liebing Edit

Part 3:
35 James Ruskin – Fallen - Original Mix
36 Gunjack - Talk Is Cheap - Original Mix
37 Counterpart - Project 2302 - Original Mix
38 Henrik B – DC22.5 Untitled 1 - Original Mix
39 Exium - The Omega Man - Radial Remix
40 Jeroen Search - Expose - Original Mix
41 Glen Wilson - The Return - Original Mix
42 Bas Mooy & Vincent De Witt - Chapter 1 - Original Mix
43 Baffa - La Kaya - Original Mix
44 Carlos Rios & Oliver Kucera - Viespeuk - Original Mix
45 Speedy J- Tannga - Original Mix
46 Paul Boex - Hate is Love - Oscar Mulero Remix
47 Exium- Duplex - Original Mix
48 Miller - Keane - Depth Charge - Original Mix
49 Teste- The Wipe - Original Mix
50 Jeff Mills -The Light That Burns Brightest

Let me know what you think. :)

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Some of my favorite techno labels for the past few months:

Ostgut Ton
Delsin
Figure
Mote Evolver
Electric Deluxe

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Made a new mix.

Mostly deep minimal techno with a tiny wiff of acid and some more dubby experimental tracks.

Num. Artist Title
1 Bug vs. Hawtin - Lowblow
2 Alex Under - Autorretrato (Friendly People Remix)
3 Donor - Portal
4 Ben Klock - Grasp
5 Traversable Wormhole - Superluminal
6 Max M - Shapeless In The Dark (Jeroen Search Mix)
7 Planetary Assault Systems - GT (P.A.S. Rhythm & Beats 1)
8 Tim Xavier & Tony Rohr - ACB Experiment (Gary Beck Remix)
9 Delta Funktionen - Please Identify
10 O/V/R - Post-Traumatic Son
11 Risque Rhythm Team - The Jacking Zone
12 Masuki - Vix 2 (Edit Select Remix)
13 Terence Fixmer - Dance Like Paranoid
14 Plastikman - Spaz
15 Ozka - Shown Patternz
16 Alexi Delano & Tony Rohr - Run 2
17 Robert Hood - Omega (End Times)
18 Pfirter - Arcon
19 Scuba - Ruptured (Surgeon Remix)
20 Mark Broom - Twenty Nine (Black Mix)
21 Lucy & Ercolino - Gmork (Luke Slater Remix)

Spun with my SL's, a Xone:92, Redsound Soundbite, vinyl and Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/sjoewe/deep-blue

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

tylertfb posted:

Techno mix of some new tunes I just bought. Listen, enjoy, criticize.

http://soundcloud.com/losttransmission/october-night-mix-mixed-by-tyler-hanel

Sir, I like your style!

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

tylertfb posted:

Basically I'm incapable of learning new things or evolving.

LOL I understand completely. I try my best to keep up with new releases and have built a considerate modern techno collection, but my brain is still hardwired for the oldskool sound (and tempo).
So in stead of the slow and dark promo I was supposed to make, I ended up with an all out classic mix AGAIN :suicide:

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
I don't know how things are were you live, but over here in the Netherlands SL's are rapidly becoming a very rare commodity. And even if a club still has SL's, 9 out of 10 times they are completely worn out and spin like crap. :smith:

But enough of me derailing this thread. Here is my (un)fruitful mix for today. Oldskool techno galore, the way I like to end my night.
http://soundcloud.com/sjoewe/de-man-met-de-hamer-replicant

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Aah crap Jon. Are you going to get that fixed or tie for something new?

My old Nuo 5 blew up on me 2 years ago (blown capacitor in the power unit) , got it fixed but repair isn't cheap most of the times, it set me back well over a $100. Sold it off as soon as it came back and bought my current Xone:92.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
My latest set. Pretty deep and atmospheric techno with a small hint of dubstep.

Tracklist:
Rolando - Juni (Vinyl Version)
Klockwork - Sean (Original mix)
DJ Emerson - 12 Monkeys (Pfirter Remix)
Leghau - Herborn (Masuki Remix)
Giorgos Gatzigristos - Draft (Original mix)
Steve Parker - Crawling (Original mix)
Ben Klock - Voyage One (Original mix)
SP-X - SP17 (Original mix)
Shed - With Bag And Baggage (Original mix)
Shed - Boom Room (Original mix)
Skudge - Convolution (Marcel Fengler Remix)
Damon Wild - Minimize Me (Dub Mix)
Sasha Carassi - Kromosoma - Ascion Remix
Traversable Wormhole - Tachyon (James Ruskin Remix)
Jeroen Search - Resonance 1
Shifted - Drained (Original mix)
The Spaceape & Martyn - Is this insanity? (Ben Klock Mix)
Perc - Purple
Go Hiyama - Postmodern (Lucy Remix)
James Ruskin-Massk (Original mix)
Marcel Dettmann - Scourer (Original mix)
British Murder Boys - All the Saints Have Been Hung (Original mix)
Jeroen Search - Untold (Mr. Mau Epic Depth Remix)
Shifted - Junk (Original mix)
Milton Bustamante - Signal (Original mix)
Steve Lorenz - Abstraction (Damon Wild's Phonic Mix)
Function - Disaffected (Original mix)
Inigo Kennedy - Quagmire (Original mix)
Oscar Mulero - Ceres (Original mix)
Traversable Wormhole - Traversing the Astroid Belt (Monoloc Remix) [Including my rookie faderfail]
Kevin Saunderson - Bounce Your Body To the Box (Mike Shannon Remix)

Soundcloud

Download

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Thanks!

Hope to record a decent follow up mix soon, so I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

Steve Evets posted:

Had a listen to this over the weekend. Nice work, that 12 Monkeys remix is a belter.

thanks for your comment, I (still) hope to find the time to record a decent follow up to this mix.
I'm waiting for some pretty neat records to be delivered. :)

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

MechanizedDeath posted:

Hey all,

I recently started mixing again after a 5+ year hiatus...

I went and purchased a Traktor Kontrol S4 last weekend and am loving it...

Anyhow, got bored last night and put this together last night, constructive criticism is welcome. There is one mix that got wayyyyyyy too busy, but other than that, not too bad. Please be gentle!

Good comeback, nice to see someone here knows his Detroit classics. :)

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Well, as an European I can clearly see a difference between the American way and the European way of DJ'ing. From a distance it seems that DJ'ing in the US seems to be focussed on bars, with high competition to get in and good money to be made, with a residency as a key goal. Hence a focus on crowdpleasing and keeping the liquor flowing. What strikes as a me European is that in America, as a result of this (?), you have a whole different way of interpreting music. First of all the sets that are posted here are much more eclectic than they are on my side of the ocean. If you would go from techhouse to dubstep to drum 'n bass in a one hour set, people over here would start throwing bricks at your head. Seriously, I'm not kidding. And secondly it seems that the crowd comes before the music, while over here clubs and bars mostly stick to a specific genre (per night) and the crowds adapts to that.

So here in the Netherlands it's almost the exact opposite to the situation in the US. Getting gigs at bars is about the easiest thing you can imagine, because in the end everyone here want to be booked as a 'club' DJ. We have more solitary events that are thrown by a number of crews. So you don't have much residencies anymore, you get booked for one night at a time, doing what you do best, so unless you host your own night, you don't have regular gigs. These nights have a very specific musical focus (mainly deephouse/techhouse/techno) a, thus being on top of your game with cutting edge tracks is much more appreciated as the people who come out to these types of events really want to be part of an avant garde. But then again everyone wants to be that groundbreaking DJ, so competition is fierce in its own way.

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Mar 25, 2011

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

Socket Ryanist posted:

Sjoewe, in europe do clubs usually do their own bookings or are they usually rented out by independent promoters? Here both are common, although independent promoters usually throw the better nights because they tend to book better talent.

Until a couple of years ago it used to be clubs doing their own bookings, but that has been on a down slope ever since the recent economic recession. Most clubs in (my country) nowadays work with independent promoters, as this model guarantees a minimum income for the club owners and there are only a few clubs left that get by doing their own bookings because they have developed their own unique sound, like Berghain in Berlin, or Fabric in London. So funny enough, it's kind of opposite over here. These high end clubnights tend to be a bit more experimental (but not the mainstream clubs of coarse) and the independent promoters are forced to book (slightly) more commercial names along the experimental ones 'because the rent id too goddamn high' to take too much of a chance.

Socket Ryanist posted:

Also how openly are drugs sold and consumed in clubs where you are? In the US we have laws that basically force venue owners to actively seek and kick out drug users/dealers or face prosecution, so at least around here people who like to take drugs usually stick to warehouse/art gallery parties (which have better music anyhow)

Well it's hard to say. Being from the Netherlands, I don't want to feed the stereotype that we and the rest of Europe are all hedonistic partydruggers :v:
But then again I think that you would find that drug-use in clubs here is common and sort of accepted. 'Everybody' does it, and everyone knows that it's happening, which is probably a result of the avantgardists who have always been closely connected with the club scene in Europe. (like Tresor, or the late club Roxy in Amsterdam) So yeah, there is more drug use in clubs, however the police recently has begun to crack down on clubs and their owners, forcing them to do something against drugs and to take action against the problems that come with drug use. Which in its own right has sparked the rebirth of a very lively ravescene among the same artistic crowd that formed the backbone of the clubscene. So the rules aren't set in stone.

Sjoewe fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Mar 25, 2011

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
Made a new mix.

http://soundcloud.com/sjoewe/avex-lemarto-lullabies-after

Mostly deep and driving slow pace techno, one for the afterhours.
No tracklisting, but I can probably name the tracks if requested.

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

tylertfb posted:

Did a quick 40 min mix tonight. Have some techno.

http://soundcloud.com/losttransmission/ribbing-it

Tracklist to follow when I'm not posting via phone.

Good mix, excellent selection, should have been an hour longer though :dance:

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008
With vinyl everyone has their own way of making corrections, I typically blend a lot of techniques together: grabbing the spindle, tapping the rim, tapping the label, riding the pitchfader and I learned this neet trick the other day... When playing 33rpm records hold one finger on the 33rpm button, and quickly tap the 45rpm button with the other. Takes a few tries to get the hang of it, but it's very smooth if you get it. Of coarse you still need to adjust the pitch afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjoewe
Nov 30, 2008

mrfart posted:

Great mix.
Tracklist would be nice.
I'm hearing a lot of tracks I heard before. I even bought some of the tracks you play. But as usual my memory is hosed and can't find them again.

Thank man, much appreciated :)
I dug up the trackslist for you, there were some unreleased tracks in there so I was a bit reluctant to post it straight up with the mix.

Serendipitaet posted:

I'm really enjoying this a lot. Also I noticed that you're from Utrecht! My friend and I are both studying in Groningen. :)

Thanks bro. Dutchies represent! I would love to do a gig in Groningen sometime, you guys got a pretty neat scene going there.

• Locked thread