Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Hi folks,

I am Mike the cleaner. I am cleaning up things, because somebody has to do the dirty work.

This is a long post, sorry. It has pretty interesting screenshots, too.

And Bill Collier will be really pissed when he reads this. So it's well worth it.

Some introduction:

Last weekend, I wanted to know more about Bill Collier, because his postings on Team Sarah made me curious.. In his personal profile on Team Sarah, he lists as his “favourite political website”:

http://www.freedomist.org

I went on this site and was up for a great surprise, I almost couldn’t believe it: Bill Collier himself was chatting to another member, right at this moment when I was watching! The chat on this page is “open”, everybody can see it, even if they are not logged in or a member.

(UPDATE: THE CHAT HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS PAGE) :-)

There was virtually nobody on the site apart from 2-3 logged in members, and therefore Bill Collier felt free to have a “confidential chat” to “Kelly S”, who is also a member of Team Sarah.

I would like to stress that this chat was not “hacked”. The chat was openly visible for everyone who went to this site, you also don't need to be logged in.

The content of the chat was highly revealing and puts Bill Collier in an extremely questionable position. I have enclosed comprehensive screenshots of the chat, which was available online for several minutes, enough time to capture the last minutes of it “in full”, including the screenshots of the whole page.

This “intercepted” chat happened on Saturday, 3rd January at 7.40 pm – 7.49 pm Pennsylvania time (what came afterwards were just another three unimportant messages, then it stopped, apparently until today). On the enclosed screenshots it says 1.40 am – 1.49 am, because the chat was actually “intercepted” in Germany, and it shows that German time (night from Saturday 3rd January to Sunday 4th January in Germany).

In the “intercepted chat”, Bill Collier is chatting with his friend “Kelly S”. About him, Bill Collier wrote one day before, on 2nd January in his article “Liberal Conspiracy”:

“Thanks go out to Kelley S who serves TeamSarah brilliantly as a guardian, going out on patrol, looking for invaders who are attempting to frame and defame the community.

Thanks to Kelly, we now have screen shots, ID’s, and IP’s of a number of individuals who have planned an effort, and attempted to implement it, to act as agent provocateurs and discredit Team Sarah by planting racist and other unsavory material as if they were members.”

http://www.freedomist.org/profiles/blogs/liberal-conspiracy-to-frame

++++++++

You can see the full chat between Bill Collier and Kelly S in the screenshots below. If I get a space problem, I will do additional postings.

I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT TWO THINGS:

Bill Collier mentions a “Ralph” from Team Sarah. This “Ralph” is actually RALPH BENKO, who is one of the friends of Bill Collier on Team Sarah, and who is also the CREATOR OF TEAM SARAH, see here:

http://72.30.186.56/search/cache?ei...&icp=1&.intl=uk

Funnily, Bill Collier calls Ralph Benko on this chat a “MANIAC”, but says immediately afterwards to Kelly S: “BUT DON'T TELL HIM” !!

(Bill, I am sure that Kelly S kept his secret, so there is no way that Ralph Benko will find out that you called him a maniac – you lucky man!)

Here is the profile of Ralph (Ralph Benko) on Team Sarah (login required):

http://www.teamsarah.org/profile/wy93nkailjr0

+++

SECOND POINT I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT:

ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING PARTS OF THE CONVERSATION COMES WHEN BILL COLLIER SUDDENLY ASKS KELLY S: “how do you like the front page”

At this day, the 3rd January, the front page looked like this:

http://www.freedomist.org/profiles/blogs/freedom-fights-back

Freedom FIGHTS BACK!
Vicious Attack on Team Sarah STOPPED,

Pictured above is Sarah Palin's church, torched by an arsonist, evidently the same spirit of hate is the underlying "strategy" for "political engagement" from the left and today, January 3, 2009, WE WILL ANSWER EVERY ATTACK, blow for blow, exposing the lies and holding the perpetrators and those who benefit from such cyber-crimes to account in a way that will MAKE THEM REGRET attacking our virtual communities, blogs, and etc.

More "Operations" to Stop such plots against other virtual communities and blogs by the liberal menace are planned. volunteers sought for "The Freedom Elite Corps".
(…)

And the story on Bill Collier’s page from the 2nd January was:

http://www.freedomist.org/profiles/blogs/liberal-conspiracy-to-frame

Liberal Conspiracy to Frame and Defame TeamSarah: Busted!
(in which Kelly S was mentioned)

The conversation in the chat went as follows:

Bill Collier: How do you like the front page article?
Kelly S: Liberal Conspiracy…nice
Bill Collier: (smiley)
Kelly S: or freedom fire
Bill Collier: ralph’s headline
Kelly S: Good headline

----------

This conversation raises a lot of questions. INTERESTINGLY, the VERY FIRST blog of Bill Collier on the Team Sarah website dealt with the fire at Sarah Palin’s church:
http://www.teamsarah.org/profiles/blogs/arson-at-sarah-palins-hometown
(login required)

It seems obvious that Bill Collier exploits this fire for his own political gains, and he and Kelly S know that the claim of a “liberal conspiracy” is a joke. What makes this really interesting is that Kelly S describes the fire at Sarah’s church as “freedom fire” - which seems to be highly suspicious. The infamous “Reichstags Fire” springs into mind, when the Nazis ruthlessly exploited the fire of the Reichstag in Berlin in 1933.

It would not be surprising if Bill Collier uses Nazi tactics – he himself has blogged about the Nazi propaganda methods before and was very impressed by them:

http://www.helium.com/items/231476-the-role-of-propaganda-in-nazi-germany

Here are the screenshots:

By the way: All screenshots, including the full page screenshots, are available here:

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp275/MisterClean123/

Cleaning job done for today – the weekend is waiting!

Kind Regards

Mike the Cleaner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Can I just say that this chat conversation between Bill Collier and Kelly S was real and not made up. I know it's hard to believe that Bill Collier is so stupid to say those things in an open chat which was visible by anyone visiting his page, but yes, he is that stupid. Those people are no geniuses. They are lucky if they finish high school. After all, some of them have to sell sex toys to make a living.

And yes, it makes sense to get Ralph Benko annoyed. Ralph would not be happy to be associated with Bill Collier's "new movement". Ralph Benko is the creator of Team Sarah, hiding in the background, and he is not interested to be exposed. He has great plans, as has Bill Collier, and they have teamed up, which had been proven through Bill Collier's careless remarks in this chat.

Mike

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Brown Moses,

thanks a lot for your message! I really appreciate it.

I honestly didn't know that it's not the right style to sign messages here. I am new in this forum. Guys, I am not Bill Collier! In my big post above, I have posted stuff which is very, very embarassing for Bill Collier, and for others.

I urge everybody to start googling Ralph Benko - you would very quickly realise that he has no interest whatsoever to be publicly associated with Bill Collier. Yes, Ralph Benko is the author of the "Webster's Dictionary".

Furthermore, I bet that only very few people knew that Ralph Benko is the mastermind behind Team Sarah.

People like him and Erik Telford and others desparately want to create a large conservative internet movement - and they obviously see "Team Sarah" as a very important step to reach this goal - using the "popularity" of Sarah Palin to build up a conservative base which accepts them as "leaders".

Those people are clever - they often are using left-wing terminology ("communities", "non-profits", "new media" etc.) to conceal how ultra-conservative and extreme right-wing they are.

Random example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gOLRGlKlM

I don't have more proof to offer. If you read the chat I have posted above again, I am sure that you will realise that this is actually very serious stuff.

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Thank you, Racoon Jockey, I thoroughly enjoyed that! Was great fun to watch. You had very original ideas. Hoping for a repetition soon! :-)

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Emily (moderator) just said in the chat:

"everyone, we are taking the chat off line tonight because the mods want to get some sleep! just wanted to warn you that we are going to pull it down at midnight EST, hope you understand. will be back up in the morning!"

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Are you talking about me??
They are still talking in the chat about it!!

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Sorry, SNAKES N CAKES, I didn't see your message at first.

Guys, I am somebody who is dealing with Sarah Palin for quite a long time already. A short while ago I "stumbled" about Bill Collier. When I went on his page last weekend, he was chatting to Kelly S, and I took the screenshots I posted today. I am not from Team Sarah, but I am watching Team Sarah for a while.

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Hi guys,
thanks a lot for putting the chat on the piper page!

However, there is a mistake: The chat did not happen on Team Sarah, but on Bill Collier's "freedomist" site - as you can also see from the complete screenshots. Until a few days ago, there was an "open chat" on the site, which has now been removed.

Another thing: Several people here still do not seem to be convinced that I am not a troll. Can one of the leading members please email me so that I can submit some confidential information in order to prove my "credentials". I don't want this important piece of information which I posted today being "tainted" by doubt about my credibility. I can fully understand that longtime members of wary of new members which are coming out of the blue, but I would like to set the record straight here.

Mike the cleaner fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 10, 2009

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
XK,

you have a point there. Well, it was an idea. You are right, I shouldn't worry too much about it. Thanks.

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009
Eric & Winston: ok, ok !!! I won't bring it up again. I was just surprised about some reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike the cleaner
Jan 9, 2009

Brown Moses posted:

Mike, contact oglethorpe and boner honkfarts, they are dealing with the blog, they'll be interested in your info.

Thanks a lot, Brown Moses, I just talked to oglethorpe over AIM.