Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Wheres Waldo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005

quote:

Upadaria: a land, an ideal

Greetings to all!

I hale from Upadaria, whichh in ancient Persian emans "the people rule". When I created the name I was not aware of this, I created it out of the initials UPDR which stood for a United People's Democratic Republic. Later, this was expanded into the four core ideals of Unity in diversity, Popular sovereignty, Democratic equality, and a Rule of law.

Upadaria is essentially nordic in its clime, I envisioon mountains and streams and vast dark forests interspersed with valley famlands and villages.

The Empire is a collection of city states, Like Riqueday, Watier, Novazzium, Claypool, Gaddox, Shagalonia, Greta's Gorge, Unnanaria, Leptis Parva, Micomesung, Brabandt, Reichswald, Duhnkehp and etc. Each city state is self sustaining in terms of food, shelter, energy, and clothing btu also very active in trade within the empire and the greater world, sort of locally focused yet very cosmoplitian and interconnected with the greater world.

Upadaria is governed by its philsophy which is bassed on the foru coire ideals, the social vision (consensus, sustainability, cooperaiton), the social ethic (welafre, economic justice, and autonomy), an economic model called "Concordianism", and a poltical model caleld Libertocracy.

Each city-state is autonomous and has a unique character and culture while the government is divided into three govevernemtns, united under a High Coucil and Emmperor whose main funcitons are to enforce the Chart of Empire and the rights for individuals and communtiies.

The Imperial Government, led by a Regent, deals with foreign affairs and defense. The Imperial Senate is made up of to senators per city state.

The Federal government, led by a president, handles trade and commerce. The Guild Senate and Guild House represent economic guilds within the naiton: each accredited (based on number of memebrs) guild senmd one senator while in the House representatives are elected by guilds in proportion to their numbers of members.

The Civil government deals with the criminal code and civil affairs and is led by a High Chancellor. The Civil Parliament representes the political parties and seats are assigned to parties based on proportional representation.

This system is designed so as to prevent a concentraiton of power on one hand and a paralysis by analysis on the other hand. Each government legislates in its own areas of responsibility and can be vetoed by 2/3rds votes from any of the other two governments, however the High Council can over ride or modify a veto with 2/3rds vote.

Upadaria is a land of great wealth, the wealth of an inventive and productive people whose reason for working is not to boost the GDP but, rather, to find and fulfill their callings in life. I stead of a work ethic that says get a degree and get a job our ehtic is to get knowledge on an ongoing basis and aquire a skill to serve oters while fulfilling your own dreams and, thereby, instead of simply making a living, make a LIFE.

Upadaria wishes to be at peace with all other nations, but is prepared for self protection in the event of aggression. The defense of the Empire is the personal responsibility of her citizens.

Many of the nations represented here are fascinating and innovative and it is with such peopleand nations that I, as Regent of Upadaria, wish to become affiliated. I offer my sevrices in any way I can help any of you to grow your nations, exchange ideas, or in any matter where I can assist you. I beleive that by growing ALL nations, not just one or a few, we can grow a movement of spirit which will catch on in the greater society around us.

Yours in service,

Regent William R Collier Jr

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geofiction/message/24

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005

NO BLOOD FOR MOHEL posted:

Jesus Christ this is a lot of stuff to work through. This guy starts online communities with the regularity that most people take a poo poo.

Help me speed this stuff along.

I have the .rar if necessary, but link me or at least tell me where to find each of the following

*Evidence of soliciting donations for private use/pyramid scheme
*The stuff talking about a Christianist shadow government
*Evidence that Bill shills dils
*Connections to the KKK

Also can anyone put his 25-minute rant audio on Tindeck

The presentation of this on Tumblr is going to be so goddamn slick; you're going to poo poo

Wasn't the rant already on tindeck, posted in this very thread? http://www.tindeck.com/audio/fileshack/d/dicy-tmp72034.mp3

Still works it looks like.

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005

duck monster posted:

Yeah but conservatives are objectively pieces of poo poo so...

:smugdog::pipe:

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
Guys I just want you to know that I'm behind you.
I hear things were taken to the next level with the Weekly Standard.
Thats a tough break.

Condolences.

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
Most of these links can be found while clicking around Bill's 1001 ning sites, but I thought I'd link some particularly lame examples.

Welcome to HTML class http://57thstate.ning.com/

Bill Collier The American Freedomist http://choosethehero.com/mccain-palin-updates/the-freedomist-expose-on-great-conservative-causes

Yet another yahoo group with our friend, Bill http://groups.yahoo.com/group/confederatestatesofamerica/#ans

My prize for you all is this AMAZING piece of video... pro click Master's Degree required.
http://americanfreedomistblogs.com/newsblog/Topics/newsblog/”/

w1ntermute fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jan 9, 2009

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
http://tobtr.com/stations/HeadingRight/freedomist/2008/12/18/Midnight-in-America

This is by far the best display besides the tindeck recording everybody's already heard. If you can get through the first ten solid minutes of lovely music.

Bill shouting, making guests want to leave. Talking over another person's interview with T. Boone Pickens with childish comments. Racial impersonations and hilariously bad pronunciation of names from Israel/Gaza news.

Even an old timey radio show like Popeye but about Obama!

Its got everything!

edit: Its got Paul AND Bill Collier! Double the fun.

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
Bill, thank you for the opportunity to finally see what this does :regd09::dong::regd05:

You're my new '09 adoption. I'll show you the SA ropes!

w1ntermute fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 9, 2009

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
poo poo just got real

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005

Oglethorpe posted:

You gotta log in to see it.

Just noticing changes as of today. They're eventually going to make the chatbox for unregged users disappear I'm betting.

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
I bring you an epic story of banishment in the land of T$.
Thank you for your sacrifice today, Bill.

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005
edit
why did somebody just say post this when it was posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w1ntermute
Jan 6, 2005

Panic! at the Fist Jab posted:

bill did it ever occur to you that spending ten years of your life in pursuit of an ideal theocratic society might be a bit of a waste of time

bill did it ever occur to you that upadaria is a drat stupid name for pretty much anything

Bill the Architect posted:

The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche.

ergo Bill Collier updaria irrelevant ergo ergo :420:

w1ntermute fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 10, 2009