Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

griffiti posted:

how is it even possible to still hold this viewpoint

i mean, i can kind of understand worrying about specific things like the capital gains tax, incredibly stupid as that may be i can chalk that up to run of the mill ignorance/being fed misinformation about a topic you don't really understand

but this is a man that has just had cameras pointed at him for over a year and has been shouting his platform into them for most of that time

before that he was a loving senator

she didn't want to learn then blames Obama for her not being informed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

i hear they were also big on christianity which was why they put "in god we trust" on the money and "one nation under god" in the pledge of allegiance