Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Could someone please clarify the 1.13 inventory system? Love this game to bits but being accustomed to vanilla version I started the 1.13 yesterday and Scope had binoculars on the right (greyed out) side of the inventory. A backpack I presume? I tried putting the binoculars somewhere else but then the whole inventory greyed out and I had to put it on the ground. What am I doing wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Ceyton posted:

To access items in "big" backpacks, you need to click the zipper icon - then you're immobile until you zip it back up. Big packs also increase your movement AP costs and prevent you from jumping / climbing, so it's not a good idea to carry them into combat.

Small packs occupy a separate inventory slot, but you can't use both types of pack at once - unless they're the TIMS backpack set, which your IMP merc starts with.

That makes sense. Thanks!